Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 1180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
 Who Will Be President? 

Who will be the next President?
Hilary Clinton 65%  65%  [ 30 ]
Donald Trump 17%  17%  [ 8 ]
Someone Else 17%  17%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 46

Who Will Be President? 
Don't Dream It, Be It

Post Re: Who Will Be President?
Corpse wrote:
Not going to create a new thread to mention this, so just going to do so here.

What in the world must the Conway homelife be like? Most are probably aware that George Conway, Kellyanne Conway's husband, openly and heavily criticizes Trump and everything, so that'd be awkward enough. But now their teenage daughter has taken to social media to express her ill feelings/hate toward both Trump and her mom... As well as her dad, but not nearly as much. Just sort of your "normal" teenager/father relationship stuff.

Families can of course live fine together and still have different beliefs, feeling/opinions about things, etc., though few can manage the maturity to do so, but this is clearly a special case.

And Kellyanne is resigning to focus on her family. Good for her. Kellyanne: “For now, and for my beloved children, it will be less drama, more mama.”

And George is taking a break from Twitter and from being involved in The Lincoln Project. Good for him.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:57 pm
Profile WWW
Superfreak

Biden needs to come out much much stronger against the violence and rioters it is going to severely hurt him in the polls.

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:51 am

Well, another Trump supporter turns to another shooting.

I agree that Biden needs to create a separation in the minds of voters between peaceful protesters and violent rioters, but I think after the recent shooting, sentiment will swing back in favor of the protesters once again.

Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:33 am
Superfreak

People reap what they sow. When he was attacking McCains service directly, attacking gold star families, attacking Gen. Mattis, attacking Gen. Kelly, he was also attacking his own credibility. True or false, Trump has nobody to blame for this story being believable but himself.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:21 pm
Keeping it Light

It's old, but I just came across it and it's still funny.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 1180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48