Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Obama needs to expose Hillarys biggest weakness 
Superfreak

Post Obama needs to expose Hillarys biggest weakness
She wont win the general election. Her support isnt going to get any bigger.

The growing realization seems to be that she has trouble gaining support outside of the support shes had all along -i.e. of all the support changing going on amongst voters shes on the losing end most of the time.

Seriously, to Hillary supporters giving her the nomination is just asking to lose an election we should have had in the bag. Polls may show her ahead but it wont last and most people know it, she'll be torn to threads. We cant give her the nomination, her supports slipping everywhere on cyclenders.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:18 am
Yes we can call dibs on the mountain guide

Post Re: Obama needs to expose Hillarys biggest weakness
That's only the symptom of greater problems:

1. Overblown claims of experience. They might survive against Obama but not against McCain.

2. Bill Clinton. Lewinsky, Jones, Flowers, etc. Republicans will have a lot more fun with Clinton than with Obama.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:45 am
Some days I'm a super bitch

Post Re: Obama needs to expose Hillarys biggest weakness
Excel wrote:
She wont win the general election. Her support isnt going to get any bigger.

The growing realization seems to be that she has trouble gaining support outside of the support shes had all along -i.e. of all the support changing going on amongst voters shes on the losing end most of the time.

Seriously, to Hillary supporters giving her the nomination is just asking to lose an election we should have had in the bag. Polls may show her ahead but it wont last and most people know it, she'll be torn to threads. We cant give her the nomination, her supports slipping everywhere on cyclenders.

After Iowa, her campaign was pretty much written-off, yet she still managed to turn it around. She was also leading by a HUGE margin a couple of months ago, so there was really no where to go except down at that point.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how she weathers the effect of the Kennedy endorsement and Obama's lopsided win in SC.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]