Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Where someone mentions a scene and another gives his version 
Commander and Chef

Post Where someone mentions a scene and another gives his version
So name a scene here

And if you can think of an alternative way in which it should have been portrayed, go for it.

If you got a digital camera and dont mind uploading pictures, re-enact the scene using different things in the house and take a picure of it. (RT-RIPOFF)

Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Bwahahahaha! i read a book for an art history class once that said the bet way to understand how much a sculptor envisioned and worked on his figure was to re-inact/assume the pose of the figure. Who wants to be one of Michelangelo's "trapped" slaves?

I re-did Blair Witch for intermediate italian as the Brandeis Witch Project. It was great when the guy and girl were lost in the woods and freaking out, they started to make-out.

I definately think their should have been a scene in Blair Witch where they say "Well, we're gonna die anyways, might as well at least go out in style with an orgasm first."

:lol:

Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:38 pm
Commander and Chef

Bwahahahaha! i read a book for an art history class once that said the bet way to understand how much a sculptor envisioned and worked on his figure was to re-inact/assume the pose of the figure. Who wants to be one of Michelangelo's "trapped" slaves?

I re-did Blair Witch for intermediate italian as the Brandeis Witch Project. It was great when the guy and girl were lost in the woods and freaking out, they started to make-out.

I definately think their should have been a scene in Blair Witch where they say "Well, we're gonna die anyways, might as well at least go out in style with an orgasm first."

:lol:

I believe that happened in Cabin Fever ... as good as the movie was, that scene was 100% proof that it was a low budget B movie. You only see such things in those type of movies.

Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
now we know

The Matrix - Roof scene (Bullet time)

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

Naming a scene for another to alter:

ever seen scary movie 3 with michael jackson whenever charlie sheen tries to hit him?? I wanted something like that ... Keanu does a little dance while dodging the bullets .. would have been classic.

The scene should have ended in the same manner as it is inthe real movie, with keanu bending, doing the limbo and instead of the bullet hitting his shoulder (or wheverever it hit), it hits him right in between his legs. It would have ben interesting how the directors would have made him fall down after that!!

Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

Naming a scene for another to alter:

Keanu Reeve's breaks out his Bill Preston imitation and strums his electric guitar.

First slowly he strums,and as the bullet gets closer to him, he strokes his guitar even harder. And then he takes his Elvis Presley stance

The vibration of the guitar heard so loud, i knocks the bullets to the floor

Woooaaah

After defeating Agent Anderson is an air guitar contest, he gains entrance into the Rock N Roll hall of fame where he meets the Who

But Neo Bill Preston kills off the Who who were posing as the Oracle.

The real oracle is Iron Maiden

Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]