Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Rebel Moon – Part One: A Child of Fire 

Grade:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Rebel Moon – Part One: A Child of Fire 
now we know

Post Rebel Moon – Part One: A Child of Fire

Quote:
Rebel Moon – Part One: A Child of Fire, or simply Rebel Moon, is a 2023 American space opera film directed by Zack Snyder from a screenplay he co-wrote with Kurt Johnstad and Shay Hatten, based on a story Snyder conceived. Its ensemble cast features Sofia Boutella, Djimon Hounsou, Ed Skrein, Michiel Huisman, Doona Bae, Ray Fisher, Charlie Hunnam and Anthony Hopkins. The film is set in a fictional galaxy ruled by the imperialistic Motherworld, whose military, the Imperium, threatens a farming colony on the moon of Veldt. Kora, a former Imperium soldier, ventures on a quest to recruit warriors from across the galaxy to make a stand against the Imperium before they return to Veldt.

Following a limited theatrical release, Rebel Moon was released by Netflix on December 21, 2023.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
The Kramer

Post Re: Rebel Moon – Part One: A Child of Fire
I thought this movie began pretty well. For the first like 20-30 minutes ish. Zack Snyder Star Wars bay bay!! Then the rest of the movie is just introducing characters until it ends. I get that its Part One but cmon! Total crock of shit. Would be Snyder's worst if Sucker Punch didn't exist.

4/10

Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:59 am
Extraordinary

So like... has it been confirmed there will be a longer cut of this? Of there is I'll just wait till all those final cuts are released. You'd think since its Netflix they could get away with releasing the long cuts but zzzzz

Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:18 pm
The Kramer

publicenemy#1 wrote:
So like... has it been confirmed there will be a longer cut of this? Of there is I'll just wait till all those final cuts are released. You'd think since its Netflix they could get away with releasing the long cuts but zzzzz
If you're still interested by then I'd say just wait for Part 2 to be released and watch them back to back. This movie does not have a satisfying ending lol.

Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]