Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 They Cloned Tyrone 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

They Cloned Tyrone 
Keeping it Light

Post They Cloned Tyrone

Quote:
They Cloned Tyrone is a 2023 American science fiction comedy mystery film directed by Juel Taylor, in his feature film directorial debut, from a screenplay he wrote with Tony Rettenmaier. It stars John Boyega, Teyonah Parris, and Jamie Foxx (who also serves as a producer) as an unlikely trio uncovering a government cloning conspiracy. David Alan Grier and Kiefer Sutherland also appear in supporting roles.

They Cloned Tyrone premiered at the American Black Film Festival on June 14, 2023. It was released in limited theaters on July 14, 2023, before being released by Netflix on July 21.

Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:13 pm
The Kramer

Post Re: They Cloned Tyrone
Watched this back in the summer. I remember being bored by the main story but very entertained by Jamie Foxx's over the top pimp character.

Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:43 pm
Keeping it Light

Post Re: They Cloned Tyrone
I needed something to watch on NYE and decided on this and it turned into a pleasant surprise for me. I quite love the brooding, layer after layer unfolding of the mystery in this film. Foxx and Parris are both great in this, the film has got a real humorous side which they perfect play in on. Only Boyega is just OK as the lead, but the production design is pretty good too and I enjoyed the story.

B+

Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]