Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Scream VI 

Grade:
A 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
B 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Scream VI 
now we know

Post Re: Scream VI
MadGez wrote:
Barrera is so much better here than the last film - and she's hot!

Yes. She's also hot. I prefer Ortega, but hey I wouldn't turn down a threesome with them both ;)

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
The Kramer

Barrera is a much more traditional tall hot girl. When have we ever had such a gorgeous short girl like Ortega become a true megastar?

Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:32 pm
The Kramer

MadGez wrote:
Flava'd vs The World wrote:
Though why did the kid, who Yellowjacket girl called a Ghostface ghostface (that made me laugh), save her and get her to a hospital when he was also one of the killers?

Good point. Most likely because it was out in public and he had no choice at that point but to play along.
Yeah I guess that makes sense if they wanted to give him an alibi.

But if we think about it that deeply ... why did Ethan need to be a Ghostface at all? Who did he kill in the movie?

Other Ghostfaces - this was definitely Dad. Ethan wouldn't have been able to overpower the other two.

Bodega - again dad. Ethan would have gotten some shotgun bullets (which I've heard are bad for your health) otherwise.

Therapist - I guess Ethan could have done this one, but so could anyone else.

Apartment - Ghostface busts through a door with a bunch of shit in front of it. Definitely Dad.

Gails boyfriend - I can't remember if Ethan was with the crew when this happened or not. Either way, Quinn would have also mocked how his muscles couldn't save him.

Train - Obviously Quinn is the one who stabs Mindy.

Seems like the kid was just providing alibis for himself the entire movie rather than helping in any way.

Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:47 pm
now we know

Barrera is a much more traditional tall hot girl. When have we ever had such a gorgeous short girl like Ortega become a true megastar?

Meg Ryan? Diane Lane? Ashley Judd? Are those the types you would consider gorgeous/short/megastar?

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
The Kramer

I feel like all those women are at least five foot six/seven. Ortega probably only hits 5 with heels on. :P

Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:06 pm
Devil's Advocate

I think Witherspoon and Portman are two of the closest

Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:46 pm
now we know

Those are better suggestions.

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
On autopilot for the summer

I liked it a lot until the finale. I’m not sure I’ve predicted the killers last two films rather early on and find the motivations pretty stupid. Outside of that I dig everything up to them and still immensely enjoy 85% of the films. Sorely missing Dewey bit Gales big scene was great. Loved the new setting, o think Dewey could have gotten a spin-off series. It’s hard to rate it, I think 3-6 are all pretty evenly matched. I will say I put this below 5 as the gore is very weak and too cgi at times, probably the worse kills of the series that being said 2 ghost face vs. sisters is fucking awesome imagery but seriously

Spoiler: show
You had more killers than innocents. It’s a horrible finale completely saturated in cheese

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:45 pm
On autopilot for the summer

Thegun wrote:
I liked it a lot until the finale. I’m not sure I’ve predicted the killers last two films rather early on and find the motivations pretty stupid. Outside of that I dig everything up to them and still immensely enjoy 85% of the films. Sorely missing Dewey bit Gales big scene was great. Loved the new setting, o think Dewey could have gotten a spin-off series. It’s hard to rate it, I think 3-6 are all pretty evenly matched. I will say I put this below 5 as the gore is very weak and too cgi at times, probably the worse kills of the series that being said 2 ghost face vs. sisters is fucking awesome imagery but seriously

Spoiler: show
You had more killers than innocents. It’s a horrible finale completely saturated in cheese

Best horror franchise ever.
I think I’ll go:

I feel weird rating this the lowest but i still give this an A-. This one has such a great start then has about 40 minutes of nothing

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:49 pm
Dont Mess with the Gez

Algren wrote:
MadGez wrote:

Yes. She's also hot. I prefer Ortega, but hey I wouldn't turn down a threesome with them both ;)

I met my son's Science teacher last week and shock horror she has more than a passing resemblance to Jenna Ortega. I asked my son if he thought the same and he said all the students thought so.

Damn.

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Wed May 10, 2023 1:57 am
Dont Mess with the Gez

MadGez wrote:
Algren wrote:
MadGez wrote:

I met my son's Science teacher last week and shock horror she has more than a passing resemblance to Jenna Ortega. I asked my son if he thought the same and he said all the students thought so.

Damn.

And - yes definitely wouldn't turn down a threesome with Jenna/Melissa either ;)

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Wed May 10, 2023 1:59 am
100% That Bitch

I rewatched yesterday and holy fuck this holds up perfectly.

It's on par with the first if not better (yes I still stand by that). It just builds and builds PERECTLY. I though it was gonna peak with the Gale/Ghostface scene but then they take the subway and it goes to another whole level.

The way the subway scene goes is probably my favorite scene in the whole franchise. My heart was pounding all the way to Ghostface stabbing Mindy in the stomach. Fucking PERFECT
A+

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue May 23, 2023 6:48 pm
The Kramer

Hmm I didn't like this as much on the second viewing though it's still very good and the best sequel. The first time around the film seemed so brutal. Knowing that the top 6 (!) characters are invincible and everyone else is part of Team Ghostface kinda lessens the thrills though. At least two of Kirby/Gale/Mindy/Chad should have gotten got.

So I'll lower it from a 9.6 to a 9 (even after my complaints I still think the movie is great.) So it won't change my grade on lettrbox, but it also ends any debate over whether or not the first is still the best in the franchise. It is and always will be! Though Scream 4 actually has the best killer reveal. :P

Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:26 pm
The Kramer

Though I will say the finale was the one piece that improved on second viewing. Sam and Tara turn it from a slasher movie to a superhero movie. And maybe that's why Chad and Mindy refuse to die?

Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2