Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Bros 

Grade:
A 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Bros 
now we know

Post Bros

Quote:
Bros is a 2022 American romantic comedy film directed by Nicholas Stoller from a screenplay he co-wrote with Billy Eichner, who also stars and executive produces. Stoller and Judd Apatow are producers on the film. The film also stars Bowen Yang, Harvey Fierstein, Luke Macfarlane, Ts Madison, Monica Raymund, Guillermo Díaz, Guy Branum, Amanda Bearse, and Jim Rash.

Bros had its world premiere at the 2022 Toronto International Film Festival on September 9, 2022, and was released in the United States on September 30, 2022, by Universal Pictures.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:06 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Post Re: Bros
Pretty good. Not as good or funny as some other comedies Apatow produced but it has its sweet and relatable moments. Surprisingly thought Luke MacFarlene was really good.

Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:44 pm
Hold the door!

I doubt I'll ever watch this but there was one funny joke in the trailer where the guys decided that "we will do something at some point" making fun of how men are bad at planning things without women to bother them

Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:56 pm
Wallflower

This was actually wonderful. I had serious reservations about it but I didn't think it was the obnoxious movie it looked like from the ads at all. It was very charming and funny. I found Eichner's character surprisingly relatable. One line in it cut deep for me and made me instantly cry. Both Eichner and Macfarlane were great. I'll see it again. Highly recommend anyone actually interested in seeing it go support it at the theater.

9/10

Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:21 am
Rachel McAdams Fan

In terms of the gay romcoms of the year I slightly preferred Fire Island, however this is a hilarious and crowd-pleasing movie with a lot of charm and heart. Billy Eichner is fantastic and I hope he gets at least a Golden Globe nomination for his work here, his big dramatic monologue near the middle of the film is super impactful. Debra Messing also steals the show with a fun cameo. I hope this one catches on, it's definitely deserving. A-

Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]