Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Jeepers Creepers: Reborn 

Grade:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn 
now we know

Post Jeepers Creepers: Reborn

Quote:
Jeepers Creepers: Reborn is a 2022 American horror film directed by Timo Vuorensola (in his American debut) and written by Sean Michael Argo. It is a reboot of the Jeepers Creepers film series, intended to serve as the first in a planned trilogy set apart from Victor Salva's original trilogy. The film was released in select theaters on September 19, 2022, by Screen Media Films.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:22 am
Profile WWW
now we know

Post Re: Jeepers Creepers: Reborn
"How'd you like those peepers, bitch?!"

This is truly an awful movie. I do not know how anybody can make this and be proud. Such a shoddy and cheap production. The actors are, of course, terrible, particularly the main girl. It just feels like you're watching someone's take on 2001's Jeepers Creepers from a high school media class, and not an actual installment in the franchise. This is as bad as The Humanity Bureau. Just inept, amateur film-making. In outdoor shots there is this odd green-screen look. It's so abundantly clear that it's not real that it makes it feel like a videogame or the studio intro of Voltage Pictures. The film is only 88 minutes (credits included) but it's so bad that even passing such little time is hard work.

I think I skipped the third movie in the franchise, so perhaps that was indicative of where this series was heading. But apart from the first half of the first movie, it's all been a bit of a letdown, so I can't say I'm disappointed by Reborn being rubbish.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]