Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The Bob's Burgers Movie 

Rate this film:
A 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
B 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

The Bob's Burgers Movie 
Keeping it Light

Post The Bob's Burgers Movie

Quote:
The Bob's Burgers Movie is a 2022 American animated musical comedy film based on the animated television series Bob's Burgers created by Loren Bouchard, who co-wrote, produced, and directed in his feature directorial debut with Bernard Derriman. The original voice cast from the series reprises their roles including H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal, Zach Galifianakis, and Kevin Kline. The plot follows Bob and his family as they struggle to pay their loan after a sinkhole opens in front of their restaurant and affects business.
The film premiered at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood on May 17, 2022 and was theatrically released by 20th Century Studios in the United States on May 27, 2022, following previous delays of almost two years due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Wed May 25, 2022 5:50 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Post Re: The Bob's Burgers Movie
I was skeptical, especially in the first 10 minutes, but this turned out great. A-

Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:47 am
The Kramer

Post Re: The Bob's Burgers Movie
I watched the first twoish seasons of the show, haven't kept up, but figured I'd fine skipping to the movie. And I was right. The characters are all pretty much the same, the only difference being the animation quality. Looks very great and very expensive! I'd say that you could probably walk into this never having seen the show at all and easily understand what was happening.

Movie itself is fine. Like an extended episode of the show, but it never drags over the 100 minutes (except maybe during the songs which are meh.) There are a few revelations for long time fans (like the origin of Louise's bunny ears hat!) but as mentioned before, they made it in a way that anybody can enjoy.

B-

Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]