Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Voyagers 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Voyagers 
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Voyagers
Quote:
Voyagers is a 2021 American science fiction film written and directed by Neil Burger. The film stars Tye Sheridan, Lily-Rose Depp, Fionn Whitehead, Colin Farrell, Chanté Adams, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Viveik Kalra, Archie Renaux, Archie Madekwe and Quintessa Swindell, and follows a group of young astronauts on a multi-generational mission who descend into paranoia after making a discovery.

The film was theatrically released on April 9, 2021, by Lionsgate, and received mixed reviews from critics.

Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 pm
Extraordinary

Post Re: Voyagers
The poster is lol the movie hardly covers sex

I thought it was okay. The characters are flat, and they should be given the context but it makes for a less engaging movie.

Sat May 01, 2021 12:24 am
Forum General

Yeah its okay mostly because its well acted and really well made, but it definitely had potenital to be something more memorable and that's whats the most disappointing thing about it IMO. It's basically a lesser Passengers which was a film I wasn't crazy about either because of how much it also wasted an interesting/high concept sci-fi premise, but atleast with that movie the characters weren't so bland and uninteresting like they were here. I really wish they didn't waste Colin Farrell as much they did since he was probably the only character I started to become more invested in as it went along, although as far as performances go Lily-Rose Depp is easily the biggest stand out despite the weak material she's given.

C

Sat May 01, 2021 1:01 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Very stupid teen love drama in space with borrowed elements from other YA movies. The borrowed elements are the worst part because as much as having the premise of YA kids in space is intriguing it ruins the potential with cliched love triangles and uncalled character motivations that end up nowhere. It is also never tense or engaging. Farrell in a small role is easily the stand-out but the rest of the cast didn't impress me and I even felt Lily-Rose Depp was flat here.

C-

Tue May 18, 2021 2:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]