Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Wet Leg 
Wallflower

Post Wet Leg

I've been obsessed with this band. I heard Chaise Longue on a Spotify playlist months ago but it didn't instantly stand out to me. I'm not really sure what I was thinking. I heard it again recently on a satellite radio station and then it was in my head the rest of the day. I had to listen to it again on the way home. Then that night a couple performances of theirs on Fallon showed up in my YouTube feed so I watched those. From that point on I was a fan and couldn't get enough. I loved every single they put out. Was so pumped for the album and after listening 3 times I can't say I've cared too much for any of the non-singles. Hopefully they grow on me eventually but I find the other tracks to be kind of bland typical indie rock. All of their singles were a breath of fresh air and this is the most excited I've been about a band in a long time. With 6 excellent songs to come out of the album that I've already exhausted with how much I've played them I can't complain at all. They're certainly a favorite. I'm only bummed I didn't notice them sooner so I could have caught them in concert in Minneapolis at the beginning of March.

Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:01 pm
Devil's Advocate

Post Re: Wet Leg
I haven't heard of either of these artists but thanks for the write up

Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:23 pm
Wallflower

Post Re: Wet Leg
No problem. I don't usually post in this section that much but thought they were worth talking about.

Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]