Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Suki Waterhouse - I Can't Let Go 
Wallflower

Post Suki Waterhouse - I Can't Let Go

I first started listening to Suki Waterhouse a couple years ago. I instantly loved her music. I've been anxiously waiting for a full length album ever since and she's finally releasing one on May 6th. While I prefer the sound of her earlier songs I've enjoyed all of the singles she's released for her first album. Especially debut single "Moves" which might have been my favorite song of 2022. The only one I'm not crazy about is the most recent one, "Wild Side." It might grow on me though. Outside of Lana Del Rey I don't really listen to many solo female artists. Not ones where I care enough to listen to the whole album. But with Lana's recent stuff disappointing me a great deal Suki has filled the void. I'm hoping "I Can't Let Go" can make her a bigger name in music. I find her earlier stuff wildly underrated. Well not necessarily underrated. Moreso undiscovered. I believe if she'd put out an album with her earlier stuff it would have been critically acclaimed. Hopefully her debut will be. I've only seen very positive marks so far.

Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:36 pm
Wallflower

Post Re: Suki Waterhouse - I Can't Let Go
Today is the big day. Can't wait to listen on my way to work.

On a side note one of her older songs, Good Looking, has gone viral on TikTok lately. That's probably my favorite song of hers. I'm glad more people are discovering her music.

Fri May 06, 2022 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]