Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ashlee Simpson Pointing the Finger At Everyone But Herself.. 
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Post Ashlee Simpson Pointing the Finger At Everyone But Herself..
http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossipB

Jesus Christ... :shock: Did anyone have the unfortunate pleasure of hearing this chick Ashlee Simpson sing her halftime show segment at the Orange Bowl??? She was so bad that she was Boo'ed heavily off stage by the entire Stadium and now she cites that the reason for that is US, not HER, US.. BKB says this to Ashlee Simpson: You are in clear denial of the fact that you can't sing worth a fuck, not to mention 90% of todays generation of boy bands and chicks like this Lindsey Lohan or Christina Aguleria and Britney Spears are all in the same boat.. You LipSync your material because you know your voices aren't worth a fuck and only goes to show you that the day and age of REAL Singers actually singing their material has come to an end.. Rock bands like AEROSMITH, SAMMY HAGAR and even YES, THE ROLLING STONES actually sing their material Live and don't pull this lip synching bullshit... My advice for this Ashlee Simpson is either go back and suck up her pride and ask for her job back on that WB show she used to be on or just fade out altogether and let this die.. In short: Stop blaming everyone else for your failing singing abilities and public embarrassment and shoulder the blame yourself and come to terms with the fact that YOU CAN'T SING!!! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.. :-#

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:53 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Post Re: Ashlee Simpson Pointing the Finger At Everyone But Herse
BKB_The_Man wrote:
http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossipB

Jesus Christ... :shock: Did anyone have the unfortunate pleasure of hearing this chick Ashlee Simpson sing her halftime show segment at the Orange Bowl??? She was so bad that she was Boo'ed heavily off stage by the entire Stadium and now she cites that the reason for that is US, not HER, US.. BKB says this to Ashlee Simpson: You are in clear denial of the fact that you can't sing worth a fuck, not to mention 90% of todays generation of boy bands and chicks like this Lindsey Lohan or Christina Aguleria and Britney Spears are all in the same boat.. You LipSync your material because you know your voices aren't worth a fuck and only goes to show you that the day and age of REAL Singers actually singing their material has come to an end.. Rock bands like AEROSMITH, SAMMY HAGAR and even YES, THE ROLLING STONES actually sing their material Live and don't pull this lip synching bullshit... My advice for this Ashlee Simpson is either go back and suck up her pride and ask for her job back on that WB show she used to be on or just fade out altogether and let this die.. In short: Stop blaming everyone else for your failing singing abilities and public embarrassment and shoulder the blame yourself and come to terms with the fact that YOU CAN'T SING!!! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.. :-#

Dude. Christina Aguleria can sing awesome

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:55 am
La Bella Vito

I agree with what you are saying here, but Christina Aguilera is not in the same boat as Britney Spears by any means. She always sings live at all her concerts, and television appearances, and her voice is phenomenal. She wrote over 90% of all the material on her latest album Stripped, and really proved that she can be a serious songwriter. Like I said I agree with what you are saying here, just not the comment about Christina. ;)

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Teh Mexican

I agree with what you are saying here, but Christina Aguilera is not in the same boat as Britney Spears by any means. She always sings live at all her concerts, and television appearances, and her voice is phenomenal. She wrote over 90% of all the material on her latest album Stripped, and really proved that she can be a serious songwriter. Like I said I agree with what you are saying here, just not the comment about Christina. ;)

i also think Aguilela has a awsome voice, but she sings very bad live, she over sings all of her song, when she dancing on stage go can barely understand what she saying!

Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:00 am
La Bella Vito

Pinkpanther wrote:

i also think Aguilela has a awsome voice, but she sings very bad live, she over sings all of her song, when she dancing on stage go can barely understand what she saying!

That is totally untrue! Christina sounds bad live? What the hell have you been smoking? :shock:

Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

matatonio wrote:
Pinkpanther wrote:

That is totally untrue! Christina sounds bad live? What the hell have you been smoking? :shock:

All of them sound like shit and should just admit they can't sing worth a fuck and go get a sitcom or something on the WB.. :-# Maybe these little girls should go see Mick Jagger and The STONES and let Mick Jagger show them how it's done.. I used to give a guy like Mick Jagger alot of shit cause of his age and the fact that The Rolling Stones are pretty much up there in age(upper 60's for all 4 of them) and when I saw "The Bridges to Babylon Tour" back in 1998 and sat in the 2nd Row, I was within at least 15 feet from Mick Jagger in front of me and let me tell ya something folks: This guy can sing his fucking heart out and has more energy and is probably in better shape than us.. He strut nonstop and belted out the Classics for 3 hours.. That's what I'm talking about.. When you pay good $$$ to see these people perform, you better give people your $$$ worth and not pull this lame shit like Ashlee Simpson's doing.. :roll:

Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:17 am
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

matatonio wrote:
Pinkpanther wrote:

i said when shes dancing around the stage and singing, yes she sounds very bad, but when she still and singing a ballad like.... :-k hmmm beautiful she sounds great!

Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:19 am
Forum General

Pinkpanther wrote:
matatonio wrote:
Pinkpanther wrote:

All of them sound like shit and should just admit they can't sing worth a fuck and go get a sitcom or something on the WB.. :-# Maybe these little girls should go see Mick Jagger and The STONES and let Mick Jagger show them how it's done.. I used to give a guy like Mick Jagger alot of shit cause of his age and the fact that The Rolling Stones are pretty much up there in age(upper 60's for all 4 of them) and when I saw "The Bridges to Babylon Tour" back in 1998 and sat in the 2nd Row, I was within at least 15 feet from Mick Jagger in front of me and let me tell ya something folks: This guy can sing his fucking heart out and has more energy and is probably in better shape than us.. He strut nonstop and belted out the Classics for 3 hours.. That's what I'm talking about.. When you pay good $$$ to see these people perform, you better give people your $$$ worth and not pull this lame shit like Ashlee Simpson's doing.. :roll:

Are you seriously going to sit here and say Christina does not have a good voice? Whats songs have you heard tha she sounds so horrible in?

Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:31 am

BKB_The_Man wrote:
Pinkpanther wrote:
matatonio wrote:
Pinkpanther wrote:

Are you seriously going to sit here and say Christina does not have a good voice? Whats songs have you heard tha she sounds so horrible in?

Well first of all, I'm not an avid follower of this girl since I'm damn near 40 years old so that goes without saying and I wouldn't know 1 song she sang other than from what Howard Stern mocks and plays on his Morning Radio Show, and that's where I heard her voice.. As a matter of fact, Stern's show is where I nearly wrecked my car coming home from work laughing so hard at the Ashlee Simpson Orange Bowl Fiasco.. I've never heard so many people Booing someone like this.. If you get a chance, you should hear it.. If that many people booing you isn't enough to wake you up and make you realize that you just can't sing, then you have a serious problem and Simpson falls into this catagory..

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

I agree that ashlee cannot sing worth a shit...I have always thought that. But you should DL some christina songs, just so you know she has amazing range and an amazing voice...songs like Lady Marmalade, Reflections, beautiful, Fighter...there are plenty. You may hate the songs, but you will be able to see she has talent as a vocalist

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:34 am
Award Winning Bastard

I have no idea why that girl got signed by anybody. I don't usually say this, but she really isn't a very good singer, and it's not like her looks are incredible or anything like Britney Spears, so she has no redeeming qualities. If Ashley Simpson can sing, she's done a very good job of hiding it.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:44 am

I have no idea why that girl got signed by anybody. I don't usually say this, but she really isn't a very good singer, and it's not like her looks are incredible or anything like Britney Spears, so she has no redeeming qualities. If Ashley Simpson can sing, she's done a very good job of hiding it.

Yeah, hiding it through LipSyncing... Her father is her manager I believe and the only thing I can think of as to the reason WHY she got into the singing business is because of her older sister striking fame with her off the wall antics and her bad singing as well.. I think the issue with her older sister is the fact she's hot and that's what sold her: Being hot and dumb as a stick, not her impeccable singing.... :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:01 am
Profile WWW
Horror Hound

Christina has an amazing voice. Even live.

Ashlee SImpson is in a mad hating frenzie right now. But yeah, she's rubbish live.

And the clip of her getting heavily booed off stage, is absolutley hilarious.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:07 am
Commander and Chef

lost all respect for her the moment she implicated her band ....

Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:19 am
Profile WWW

I agree that ashlee cannot sing worth a shit...I have always thought that. But you should DL some christina songs, just so you know she has amazing range and an amazing voice...songs like Lady Marmalade, Reflections, beautiful, Fighter...there are plenty. You may hate the songs, but you will be able to see she has talent as a vocalist

Niether FIghter nor Lady Marmadlafe or what he should listen to, reflectiosn is a very good choice. Christina doe sin fact have a nice voice, regardless of ones opinion of her other hoices, she can actually sing. In live shows when she first came out she would sing Ella Fitzgerald songs, the girl has an amazing range. Sometiems i get very irritated with the way they sing today though...they can be to showy. What happened to jsut signing the bloody song, but that is a side rant.

Ashless Simpson is spoiled no talent brat, blaming her band was low and pathetic.. Lohan sucks and he rumors single is pretentious crap.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:02 am
Award Winning Bastard

She's lucky I wasn't in her band, because loyalty would have went right out the window as soon as she tried to blame me on live TV. :^o I would have delighted in telling the truth, just to see the look on her face. Who knows, maybe she would have broken out into that stupid little dance again. :-({|=

Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:22 am
Wall-E

Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:30 am
Profile WWW
White preteen girls are to blame for all these talentless pop singers. It's not a new thing, you can look at Tiffany in the 80's and see the same problem. The only difference, you can't escape them today thanks to 24 hour media coverage.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:30 am
Wall-E

White preteen girls are to blame for all these talentless pop singers. It's not a new thing, you can look at Tiffany in the 80's and see the same problem. The only difference, you can't escape them today thanks to 24 hour media coverage.

loyal...

you know it's interesting - how the UK music scene is so clearly dominated by POP entertainers. Some have even gone so far as to blame pop's dominance on the collapse of the popularity of Brit music in America. What do YOU think?

(while we're on the topic :wink:

Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:34 am
Profile WWW
loyalfromlondon wrote:

loyal...

you know it's interesting - how the UK music scene is so clearly dominated by POP entertainers. Some have even gone so far as to blame pop's dominance on the collapse of the popularity of Brit music in America. What do YOU think?

(while we're on the topic :wink:

Personally, I think it's easier for Pop to dominate a region like UK (one mind), although great rock bands have been exploding out the gate every 5 years or so since the 60's.

The US though has no reason to support singers like Simpson. There are thousands of great singers who are better. But white America loves white youth, so no matter how slutty or stupid or homely you are.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:48 am
College Boy T

This is the third thread of yours that I've moved in the past two days. Please, please, PLEASE look at the subject before just posting it in a random forum.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:20 am
rustiphica

I'm so happy you mentioned Hagar as a great singer :D He rocks power hard!

Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:12 pm
Extra on the Ordinary

To be fair, and I'm not saying it should excuse anything, but the sound people did do a pretty crappy job. Wasn't Kelly Clarkson even singing with no sound at all for a brief while?

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy T

Give the sound guys a chance! They've gotta do stuff right at-the-moment, unlike you professionals who do revising and everything else before completing something ;)

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:29 pm
rustiphica

where can I find the video of ashlee at the half-time show. I wanna see it again :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next