Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Re: Shack respond 
Homo Dperious

Post Re: Shack respond
Who tried to remove, or delete my “Jim Jordan” thread? Since you post about site maintenance, you indicate you assume related responsibility or involvement. To be explicit: any goal or intention you have related to such will absolutely, under no circumstances whatsoever be accepted or tolerated. You have no right or ability to expect respect for any contrary goals. You are required to recognize the truth in what I said, otherwise you assume responsibility for the contrary, and if you are motivated by any interest or association with politics or the USA, as I mentioned: it has no future whatsoever under any circumstances whatsoever. Non-compliance will only ever be relentlessly punished. The USA, its system, and its allies can only ever, at best, expect a future as vassal states, or they will be required to unconditionally surrender. The alternative is that their time will either be very limited in relationship to my own new species, or in resistance or opposition to us, or that they can expect absolutely nothing but the death, war, destruction, and disaster they are responsible for, participate in, are complicit with, and cause. This is absolutely non-negotiable. There will be no compromise or negotiation whatsoever. You have no right or ability whatsoever to disagree in reality, and any continued obstruction will be eliminated in time, rapidly if necessary regardless of what you do or try.

You can try to do what you want, and I permit you to think what you want, but you assume responsibility for any response, and if you prioritize your own self interest, your political interest, or the interest of any other organization or association (including the “USA”), or the interest or your species over the truth, it absolutely will dangerous, it will never possibly be rewarded or tolerated whatsoever, and any continued opposition will only ever be relentless punished.

If you disagree and intend to continue to oppose and take action as such, you will be regarded as a threat, and your actions will be regarded “acts of war” and given the context of this “conversation” and unless you exactly, sufficiently, and specifically explain why to the contrary, your ability to do so will be rapidly be eliminated and systematically eliminated if necessary.

Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:57 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

Post Re: Re: Shack respond
It’s in the politics forum

Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:08 pm
Homo Dperious

Lol. You edit your posts so often I don’t know when or if to believe you.

Last edited by DP07 on Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:16 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I have no doubt I originally posted it in the watercooler, but whatever.

Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:17 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

DP07 wrote:
I have no doubt I originally posted it in the watercooler, but whatever.

Yes, I moved it

Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:22 pm
Cream of the Crop

Has DP07 fully morphed into ChatGPT?

Ator: I love you.
Sunya: And I love you.
Ator: Why can't we marry?
Sunya: Ator, we are brother and sister.
Ator: I'll talk with our father.

Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:32 am
Profile WWW