Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Have you had covid yet? 

Have you had covid yet?
Yes 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
No 70%  70%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 10

Have you had covid yet? 
Devil's Advocate

Post Have you had covid yet?
Just tested positive, think I'll be alright though, just have been stuffed up for 5+ days and was getting cold/sweating a lot

Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:01 pm
Hold the door!

Post Re: Have you had covid yet?
I may have in January but never got tested.

Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:15 pm
now we know

I had the worst fever I've ever had back in December 2019, and I live in China. So I reckon I had the original China Virus™, but I do not have any proof. Anyway, it couldn't take me down, and I've been fine since.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:21 am
Profile WWW
The Kramer

I lost my smell and all my energy over Thanksgiving weekend. Isolated for five days before testing negative, but I honestly haven't felt right since.

Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:31 pm
Romosexual!

over 2 years and never tested positive *knocks on wood*.
thought I would during last Christmas cause I was in the same house as a person who ended up getting it the next day.
I'm sure my luck will run out one day though.

Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:58 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

So far, so good. I continue to wear masks in public, and I sanitize after leaving stores, work, etc., and wash my hands first thing when I get back home from anywhere. It's just a simple routine now and not even really related, at least solely, to COVID. It's been great not getting sick with anything since 2019. I'd almost always get sick with a cold or something else for three or four days at a time (frequently at the start of spring and fall) every year prior.

Well, I was sick for a couple days last summer, one day in particular was awful, but I tested negative and the doctor said it was a case of food poisoning.

One of the women who works for us got COVID back in December and she's yet to recover her sense of taste. She's fine otherwise, but that'd certainly be annoying. Could be worse, though, so...

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

I don't think so, never got tested. There were a few times in the past 2 years when I had a stuffed nose for 2 hours or a scratchy throat for half a day here and there, so one of those instances might theoretically have been it.

Ator: I love you.
Sunya: And I love you.
Ator: Why can't we marry?
Sunya: Ator, we are brother and sister.
Ator: I'll talk with our father.

Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

As far as I know... no. I last got sick in January 2020 and it felt unusual but idk if it was covid...

I came back from a vacation and tested negative on a at home testvso coool.

Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:30 am
KJ's Leading Pundit

Corpse wrote:
So far, so good. I continue to wear masks in public, and I sanitize after leaving stores, work, etc., and wash my hands first thing when I get back home from anywhere. It's just a simple routine now and not even really related, at least solely, to COVID. It's been great not getting sick with anything since 2019. I'd almost always get sick with a cold or something else for three or four days at a time (frequently at the start of spring and fall) every year prior.

Well, I was sick for a couple days last summer, one day in particular was awful, but I tested negative and the doctor said it was a case of food poisoning.

One of the women who works for us got COVID back in December and she's yet to recover her sense of taste. She's fine otherwise, but that'd certainly be annoying. Could be worse, though, so...

Ditto.

Though I went to a family party around Christmas (I was the only one masked) and found out a few days later like 6 people at the party tested positive. I tested, negative.

Haven't been sick for 2+ years.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:37 pm
Sbil

To my knowledge, no.

Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:27 pm
Dont Mess with the Gez

Had it for the first time 2 weeks ago. Fever, aches, tired etc. Was better after a few days.

I got it from one of the kids who brought it back from school. Just so happen when I was run down working late nights for work.

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:22 am
Homo Dperious

At least twice (march- April 2020) (Jan 2022). The question is how many other times between. I had a bad cough in Nov 2020, but tested negative, so I don’t know what that was. The flu and other diseases began to spread after quarantines were lifted in 2021, so it could be difficult to know without a test.

Tue May 10, 2022 4:12 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

My guess would be anything that feels unique compared to the other times someone has been sick is likely to be covid. I was getting cold and sweating all the time which is not something that normally happens to me when I get sick, and had a stronger stuffed nose that taking extra strength Advil or Tylenol every few hours did nothing against. Despite being obviously "weird" it didn't seem that serious and didn't have some of the other symptoms I was expecting (no throat problems or coughing at all, no loss of taste or smell) and I didn't pass the online questionnaire for covid symptoms, so I originally thought it wasn't covid, but then later tested positive. In retrospect it now seems more obvious that I didn't just coincidentally catch some other weird virus that was going around at the same time as covid.

Tue May 10, 2022 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]