Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 HEY Guys!!!!! 
Forum General

Im soooooooo happy to see you here!!!

:D

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:47 pm
rustiphica

Yeah I borrowed it from my friend. Great stuff!!!

You're friends have great tastes in music too!

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:48 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Amer wrote:

HAHA...Yeah my friends are big rock people.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
rustiphica

rusty wrote:
Amer wrote:

Are they the kind of people who would go out and buy Good Charlotte and actually think that it's considered music?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:52 pm
Hot Fuss

Van Halen sucks!

Just kidding. I like it. I promise. Now put down the weapons.....

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Amer wrote:
rusty wrote:
Amer wrote:

Are they the kind of people who would go out and buy Good Charlotte and actually think that it's considered music?

Um...Kind of...He is obsessed with Rock...Hendrix and Led Zeppelin and AC/DC, and those, but also the new stuff.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
rustiphica

Um...Kind of...He is obsessed with Rock...Hendrix and Led Zeppelin and AC/DC, and those, but also the new stuff.

Good choices. Hendrix especially is the god father of hard rock. Zeppelin just carried the torch after his death and AC/DC took care of the 80s after zeppelin disbanded after JBonhams untimely death... So much death in good music it's sad :cry:

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:58 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Amer wrote:

Good choices. Hendrix especially is the god father of hard rock. Zeppelin just carried the torch after his death and AC/DC took care of the 80s after zeppelin disbanded after JBonhams untimely death... So much death in good music it's sad :cry:

Didnt most Rock Musicians die from drugs or plane crashes?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
rustiphica

rusty wrote:
Amer wrote:

Didnt most Rock Musicians die from drugs or plane crashes?

No but it sure as hell made their talents diminish. Have you listened to Robert Plant (zeppelin frontman) in the later part of his career with LZ? He doesn't sound a thing like when he started out :shock:

Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:01 am
College Boy T

Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:27 am
Cream of the Crop

Meet

BAUMER

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD :) :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:46 am
Profile WWW
life begins now

Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:50 am
Profile YIM
Award Winning Bastard

Post Re: HEY Guys!!!!!
baumer72 wrote:

I look forward to being a substantial member of it as well.

Talk to all of you soon!!!

Uh...did you just decide we weren't friends anymore when you decided not to get back to me, and not to join the other website that I sent you a personal request about? :?

Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:55 am
Killing With Kindness

awesome Baumer is here :D how many invetations did I send you :?:

8)

Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:07 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Great to have you here, baumer. I like reading your posts at BOM, and I'll certainly read your input here.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:20 am
Profile WWW
Mod Team Leader

Maverikk wrote:
baumer72 wrote:

I look forward to being a substantial member of it as well.

Talk to all of you soon!!!

Uh...did you just decide we weren't friends anymore when you decided not to get back to me, and not to join the other website that I sent you a personal request about? :?

Larry,

I haven't had a ton of time to check out anything else. I will check out that one as well but this site has been here for a lot longer and I have been coming here and writing reviews here as well for about 3 months. Check out the home page, I am one of the reviewers. This has nothing to do with friendship. I like it here but I will check out the other one as well. Please don't take any offense to it Mav. Sorry for not getting back to you. :(

Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:49 am
Profile WWW

I know one baumer from Mojo, called 'baumer', but you're much better that him. 72 times better to be exact.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:41 am
Award Winning Bastard

baumer72 wrote:

Larry,

I haven't had a ton of time to check out anything else. I will check out that one as well but this site has been here for a lot longer and I have been coming here and writing reviews here as well for about 3 months. Check out the home page, I am one of the reviewers. This has nothing to do with friendship. I like it here but I will check out the other one as well. Please don't take any offense to it Mav. Sorry for not getting back to you. :(

Hey, you hurt my feelings, damnit. :lol: It's all good. I just had to smoke you out so you would register over there. I have need of you. I thought I posted this message once over here, but it's not in the thread, so I'm posting it again.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:32 am
Site Owner

Hate to tell you this ... but I think your thread was not deleted, not locked, but altered by Sean to make it look like you said something you didn't.

I could be wrong and hopefully i am but this just doesnt sound like you.

Quote:
I am placing this in Real Life instead of pming or emailing Sean, and I hope I get a lot of responses from all of us here. What I am about to suggest might go a long way to clearing the air with Sean and the rest of us.

Maybe it would be beneficial to all of us, including Sean and Brandon if we could have an open forum chat with Sean. This way it would give him a chance to tell us how he feels, what he expects from us and why it is that he chooses to ignore many of our emails. This would obviously have to be moderated by one of the mods and it would have to be controlled and non inflammatory. In other words, not an attack on Sean. I'm sure many of us have lots of questions for him and maybe one hour of his time would be instructional for the rest of us. We can ask him questions and he can do the same if he chooses. I am going to bring this idea up with Rawsaw and maybe he can relay it to Sean.

What does everyone think of this? Mojo has been a home for many of us for a long time and if we feel it is worth saving, maybe we could do something like this. This will obviously depend a lot on Sean, but if mojo means anything to him, maybe he will agree.

Oh well.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

Maverikk wrote:
baumer72 wrote:

Larry,

Hey, you hurt my feelings, damnit. :lol: It's all good. I just had to smoke you out so you would register over there. I have need of you. I thought I posted this message once over here, but it's not in the thread, so I'm posting it again.

Oh man your name is Larry! That is such an awesome name. It's so 70s high school.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:23 pm
Hot Fuss

Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Speed Racer

Baumer, Fett and Mav were actually 3 reasons why I decided to join BOM, by next week there will nothing but what is your favorite color threads.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:46 am
Profile WWW
George A. Romero

Baumer, Fett and Mav were actually 3 reasons why I decided to join BOM, by next week there will nothing but what is your favorite color threads.

i was browsing BOM earlier, and it is officially in shambles haha!

Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2