Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 The Pentagon. 
All Star Poster

Post The Pentagon.
I posted this link on another forum. It's very stunning in a way power of media.

http://www.nixtro.com/pentagon121.swf

Think it's real?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

Just liberals trying to taint the bush administration.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:46 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Just liberals trying to taint the bush administration.

Ok....But tell me why we should not believe that, if they proved their point pretty well.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
All Star Poster

Yeah. It's really well proven. I've checked more websites about this and everyoen seems to agreee that an airplane did not hit the pentagon but that it was a missile.

Some websites even say that the missile was from the US gov't and that it was strategically hit in an area that was under construction.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Yeah. It's really well proven. I've checked more websites about this and everyoen seems to agreee that an airplane did not hit the pentagon but that it was a missile.

Some websites even say that the missile was from the US gov't and that it was strategically hit in an area that was under construction.

OK..Lets say that happened, why would the US Gov want to shoot the Pentagon?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
---------

Yeah, that makes no sense. I don't understand how that could be coordianted so fast....

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:38 pm
All Star Poster

well the US gov't is a far fetched idea.. But why conceil it was a misile?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

yeah i posted a video about the pentagon plane crash and it looks like amissle and there hasnt been any accounts that it was a 757...it could be either a missle or a small plane nothing else.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

neostorm wrote:

Exactly. Why would they either A) need to hit the pentagon or B) even want to hit the pentagon.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:22 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Amer wrote:
neostorm wrote:

Exactly. Why would they either A) need to hit the pentagon or B) even want to hit the pentagon.

But I still think that the Video has good evidence. I mean, why would they not release the Security Camera videos?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
rustiphica

rusty wrote:
Amer wrote:
neostorm wrote:

But I still think that the Video has good evidence. I mean, why would they not release the Security Camera videos?

Would you release security camera videos of the pentagon being hit... National security reasons buddy.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:09 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Amer wrote:
rusty wrote:
Amer wrote:
neostorm wrote:

Would you release security camera videos of the pentagon being hit... National security reasons buddy.

What kind? I mean if we see the WTC getting hit and falling, then why not the Pentagon?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Commander and Chef

I could answer why the US would do something. But with bsolutely nothing to back me up on this, I'd rather refrain. Needless to say, the thought of the US doing this has never been a far fetched idea in the minds of many people.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

What kind? I mean if we see the WTC getting hit and falling, then why not the Pentagon?

We saw the WTC getting hit and falling because it's a tourist attraction and there were hundreds upon hundreds of people there.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:32 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Amer wrote:

We saw the WTC getting hit and falling because it's a tourist attraction and there were hundreds upon hundreds of people there.

And when you go to D.C, you never take a glimpse of the Pentagon?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
rustiphica

rusty wrote:
Amer wrote:

And when you go to D.C, you never take a glimpse of the Pentagon?

how many visitors are there at the pentagon at that time in the morning? New York is very different from DC.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm
I can't believe you people are still discussing this idocy.

First of all, Pentagon is not in DC, it's outside of it.

Second, there were plenty of witnesses who saw the plane hit the building.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:55 pm
rustiphica

well sorry for not knowing my american geography :roll:

Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:57 pm

Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:58 pm
All Star Poster

Tons of eye witnesses see the Yeti, ghosts, miracles, and aliens as well.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]