Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar 
ha ha, charade you are

Post Re: FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar
Anyone see the Real Sports reporting on the World Cup last year? They should have the world cup in places with infrastructure and a population to support the games. A total population of 2.2 million people. Is that even enough to support 2 national soccer stadiums?

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:20 pm
now we know

What's interesting at this World Cup is the top goalscorer ever rankings. Now, Miroslav Klose has the most World Cup goals with 16. That is the goal for the players still playing, and records like that are DEFINITELY in the minds of some players. Though it is probably unreachable at this World Cup. Here's the current tally for active players:

Thomas Muller - 10

Cristiano Ronaldo - 7
Luis Suarez - 7

Harry Kane - 6
Neymar - 6
James Rodriguez - 6
Lionel Messi - 6

Obviously it's very difficult to score goals at a World Cup as we can see here, the numbers are very low, but also because they don't come around very often. I don't believe Ronaldo will score many, if any, goals in Qatar. Same for Suarez. They're just too old, and Ronaldo isn't going to have much game time for Man Utd in lead up to the tournament. I feel Messi and Kane will be among the goals, but my hot pick to climb this list the most is Neymar.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
now we know

Christian Pulisic is such a bad player. He constantly loses the ball, does these huge crosses that reach nobody, and he's too short and slow. I really don't understand anybody that says he's good, let alone world class. He's consistently poor for Chelsea, and that game against Wales just highlighted again why he shouldn't be on the field. The USMNT has so many better players they should use as their star player. Tim Weah, Serginho Dest, etc. are so much more problematic for the opposition than Pulisic. I also get the impression he's extremely pampered. The guy cannot stay on his feet, and expects the ref to stop the game every time he's on the ground. The guy has the ego of Cristiano Ronaldo but the skill of David Batty (and that's an insult to Batty).

I swear USMNT fans pick their favourites by appearance. Pulisic is a good looking guy. That's all he has going for him.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:12 am
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Pundit

lol argentina

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct