Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 5856 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 235  Next
 Wrestling (WWE, IMPACT, NXT, AEW) 
New Server, Same X

Post Wrestling (WWE, IMPACT, NXT, AEW)
Not many people watch anymore, but I do. Anyone here?

Last edited by Mister Ecks on Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:11 am
College Boy Z

I stopped back in March when the main wrestlers left or were fired. It's becoming to repetitive, and the storylines get worse and worse as the days pass. My friend encouraged me to watch it a few months back, and I turn it on, and see a mentally challenged person wrestling HHH (one of the toughest wrestlers), and he wins.

It's just bad now. I do miss watching the divas though. :wink:

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:28 pm
New Server, Same X

Ah, the mentally challenged guy is Eugene. Yeah, that is touch and go right there. I like him, but it really isn't that professional looking, to have some imitating a mentally challenged individual. You missed Kane and Lita having a baby, only to have Lita have a miscarriage. That's quality wrestling. :wink:

Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:22 pm
Forum General

Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:56 pm
Speed Racer

I still watch RAW, but not so much Smackdown. Undertaker is still around and beating everyone, that is nothing new.

Tue May 10, 2005 2:45 pm
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

Back in the day i used to be huge WWF fan. :D hulk hogan,ultimate warrior,randy savage....and all the best past wrestlers.
compare to the ones we have now they were GODS among men. ;)

Tue May 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Speed Racer

Well ever since Triple H married into the family, the show has been all about him all of the time. Which gets lame after awhile. I was a bigger fan during the Stone Cold era. There is no more magic anymore, its just like they go thru the motions anymore.

Wed May 11, 2005 2:09 am
Profile WWW
Speed Racer

Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Legend still watches it.

Who do you think should come over to Raw this Monday night from Smackdown?

Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:20 am
Voted Member of the Year

i cant believe people actually watch this crap

you do know its not real right???

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

i cant believe people actually watch this crap

you do know its not real right???

:roll: Okay, I don't like you anymore. So, you don't watch movies, right? Or television shows? Especially those that ACTUALLY claim to be reality, when they are the loosest form of reality known to man? Last time I checked, none of those were real either.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:01 pm
Voted Member of the Year

i watch movies and tv but i know they arent real, many people believe the wrestling bullshit

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

i watch movies and tv but i know they arent real, many people believe the wrestling bullshit

No they don't. Anyone who does is either an idiot or a small child. But small children shouldn't be watching it anyway. Wrestling is ENTERTAINMENT, just like your favorite television shows and your favorite movies. I'm quite positive that I might find one or two of your most favorite films to be total and utter crap, but I might word it a bit differently. Either way, you should research these things a bit more anyway. "Fake" is a loose term as it is, considering the only parts that are fake are the scripts for promos (the parts when they talk) and the match outcomes. The injuries, the action in the ring, and even some of those promos aren't scripted or "fake", if you want to use such a term. Have you even watched wrestling, or did you just see a few minutes in your lifetime, and formed such an opinion?

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:14 pm
All Star Poster

guti wrote:

No they don't. Anyone who does is either an idiot or a small child. But small children shouldn't be watching it anyway. Wrestling is ENTERTAINMENT, just like your favorite television shows and your favorite movies. I'm quite positive that I might find one or two of your most favorite films to be total and utter crap, but I might word it a bit differently. Either way, you should research these things a bit more anyway. "Fake" is a loose term as it is, considering the only parts that are fake are the scripts for promos (the parts when they talk) and the match outcomes. The injuries, the action in the ring, and even some of those promos aren't scripted or "fake", if you want to use such a term. Have you even watched wrestling, or did you just see a few minutes in your lifetime, and formed such an opinion?

Mr X you've been fooled all these years.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:
guti wrote:

How so? I explained myself. The outcomes to each match are pre-determined, all the talking is pre-determined and scripted, all of the occurences are pre-determined. I'm not fighting that. I already said it's entertainment. I hate it when some jackass decides to tell me it's bullshit and it sucks, just because it's fake. He's been fooled if he thinks everyone that watches wrestling watches because it's all real. Of course it's not real. It's just simple fun. SIMPLE! As in... SIMPLE-MINDED people watch! Happy? I'm simple-minded. I don't care, it's entertainment.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:21 pm
Voted Member of the Year

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

i agree you are simple-minded

Do you have anything else in your arsenal? Shall I make a little spelling error, so you can be all over that like flies on a monkey?

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:33 pm
All Star Poster

hans wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
guti wrote:

How so? I explained myself. The outcomes to each match are pre-determined, all the talking is pre-determined and scripted, all of the occurences are pre-determined. I'm not fighting that. I already said it's entertainment. I hate it when some jackass decides to tell me it's bullshit and it sucks, just because it's fake. He's been fooled if he thinks everyone that watches wrestling watches because it's all real. Of course it's not real. It's just simple fun. SIMPLE! As in... SIMPLE-MINDED people watch! Happy? I'm simple-minded. I don't care, it's entertainment.

Yes, you are right, it is simple minded fun. I grew out of it many years ago. Arguably during its hey-day. I have been watching it recently and there is nothing interesting or special abput it anymore. I mean batiska. Why the hell is he the champion? Sure he looks the part but he cant speak for shit, and his moves are crap. HHH seems to be the only decent one left, and even he is rather poor these days. And whats with bringing back all the old relicks? HBK, Rick Flair, Undertaker cant fight anymore, they are an embarrassment. Kane, Why was his mask taken off? He looks absolutely foolish with half of his head shaven with bad eye makeup on. He looked much better with the mask on. The list of complaints may go on and on. . . . . .

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Voted Member of the Year

guti wrote:

Do you have anything else in your arsenal? Shall I make a little spelling error, so you can be all over that like flies on a monkey?

i found a quarter, cool.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:
hans wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
guti wrote:

Yes, you are right, it is simple minded fun. I grew out of it many years ago. Arguably during its hey-day. I have been watching it recently and there is nothing interesting or special abput it anymore. I mean batiska. Why the hell is he the champion? Sure he looks the part but he cant speak for shit, and his moves are crap. HHH seems to be the only decent one left, and even he is rather poor these days. And whats with bringing back all the old relicks? HBK, Rick Flair, Undertaker cant fight anymore, they are an embarrassment. Kane, Why was his mask taken off? He looks absolutely foolish with half of his head shaven with bad eye makeup on. He looked much better with the mask on. The list of complaints may go on and on. . . . . .

THANK YOU! I wish you had said this sooner. :-k Yeah, it's not the same as the "hey-day". I loved it way back when. Now it's like a train wreck... I just watch to see how much worse it can get.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:40 pm
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:
guti wrote:

i found a quarter, cool.

On the plus side, between our little dispute, we've put more posts into this thread than what was here about an hour or two ago.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:41 pm
Voted Member of the Year

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
All Star Poster

AAAAAArrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Voted Member of the Year

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary