Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
 TO Done for Season and Most Likely All of Playoffs 
I'm Batman

Post TO Done for Season and Most Likely All of Playoffs
He has a broken fibula. Trainer said best case scenerio is that he will be back for the Super Bowl. Doesn't matter now, the Eagles will do their usual choke job in the NFC Championship game. I hate wishing injuries on people, but this one couldn't have happened to a worse guy.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:27 pm
Site Owner

You sir, show your ignorance on the subject at hand.

First, this Eagles team will not falter. Unlike people such as yourself, the Eagles are a team with an amazing coach, who does not think that there is just one man on the field, rather 11.

The Eagles still have a dangerous offense, and will still be an amazing threat to any team. Our defense is vastly improved over past years, and we have a healthy westbrook.

You don't need amazing personell in the Eagles offensive scheme, the eagles have thrived before TO, and they will do the same while he is injured.

As for your comments about TO. It just goes to show that you have absolutly no clue about the character behind this man that you so deeply despise. To wish injury upon someone is just childish, but to bash them for no reason is just ignorant.

The Eagles will be fine, and in the end be crowned 2004-05 Superbowl Champions. You can count on it.

KJ

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

It sucks that it happened, but the Eagles can still dominate until the Superbowl. Whether the "Philly curse" will continue this year will be determined at the Superbowl. They'll make it there, for sure.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:49 pm
Site Owner

I would still gladly throw my money down on them over ANY team in the NFL.

KJ

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
I'm Batman

Eagle Philly is now the same team that they have had for the past three years basically, exlucding Javon Kearse. Not even SENSIBLE Eagles fans think they have much of a shot now. Any team in the AFC is going to beat any team in the NFC. The Steelers, Patriots, and Colts are miles ahead of the Eagles and any other contenders in the NFC. Take off your green-colored glasses and see that the Eagles have no shot now.

And please T.O. is the biggest punk in the NFL today excluding the likes of Keyshawn Johnson, Randy Moss, Warren Sapp, and Chris Hovan.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:54 pm
Site Owner

First off, you once again show how little you know about the eagles ...

Secondly ... a punk pray tell WHY. What has this man done to make you feel like this?

As for the eagles being the same ... are you dreaming?

Have you somehow missed the emergance of Brian Westbrook? You do realize of course that he was injured with a torn triceps and did not play last year right?

You do also realize that our D-Line last year was in utter shambles by the time the NFCCG rolled around. We had lost so many people, including Hollis Thomas who is down again this year but should return. Our WR are just a small peice of our offense. We now have TE called LJ Smith who is coming on strong and can stretch the field. First Down Freddy will now start seeing more balls, he is our first round pick out of UCLA a few years back, and he is ready to step up. Greg Lewis who recently signed an extension will likly replace Pinky as the 2 while he slides to the 1. He is quick, can stretch the field, and has better hands than TO.

Don't get me wrong, we are going to miss TO as a verticle threat, and someone who can create so well after the catch. But to call the Eagles dead in the water is ludicris. We had one of the best Offenses in the NFL the past 2 years, and that isn't going to change. We made it to the NFCCG with our offense last year, minus LJ and Westy.

We will be fine. I know this team inside and out better than almost anyone else. Trust me when I say we will perservere. The eagles are not about to sit back and die. We are not like that, we are champions, watch.

KJ

Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Site Owner

Oh, and I dont care what some fair weather moron's that call themselves eagle fans think.

KJ

Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

I don't think they're the same team as the last three years. 13-1 is a personal best for Eagles in their long history.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:07 pm
Forum General

BTTF why would yo usat T.O. deserves this, and why do you think he is a punk?

Anways....the eagles will be fine, sure they will falter a little and miss T.O. but I still think they have a great shot at the superbowl.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:13 pm
I'm Batman

Have you not been watching T.O. for the past five years. Have you not seen him run to the middle of the field in Dallas, have you not seen him pull out a sharpie to sign a football, have you not seen him dancing around with pom-poms. The Eagles are in SERIOUS trouble with the injury. The WRs around T.O. are probably the worst in the league now. Pinkston can't catch a ball across the middle and the "People's champ" Freddie Mitchell has been extremely quiet this year. The offenses they have faced have been some of the worst in the league, and the NFC East and overall the NFC are mediocre at best. Without T.O. I see them becoming a less threatening team. Anyone can cover there recievers and people won't be afraid to put 7 or 8 men in the box to stop Westbrook.

Of course the Eagles still have a very good shot to get to the Super Bowl but I don't think they or any other team in the NFC have a shot at winning the SB.

And I'm gonna stop arguing with you Eagle as you can find no faults or mistakes with your team.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:41 pm
Forum General

Have you not been watching T.O. for the past five years. Have you not seen him run to the middle of the field in Dallas, have you not seen him pull out a sharpie to sign a football, have you not seen him dancing around with pom-poms. The Eagles are in SERIOUS trouble with the injury. The WRs around T.O. are probably the worst in the league now. Pinkston can't catch a ball across the middle and the "People's champ" Freddie Mitchell has been extremely quiet this year. The offenses they have faced have been some of the worst in the league, and the NFC East and overall the NFC are mediocre at best. Without T.O. I see them becoming a less threatening team. Anyone can cover there recievers and people won't be afraid to put 7 or 8 men in the box to stop Westbrook.

Of course the Eagles still have a very good shot to get to the Super Bowl but I don't think they or any other team in the NFC have a shot at winning the SB.

And I'm gonna stop arguing with you Eagle as you can find no faults or mistakes with your team.

No, you shouldnt argue. Because your "proof" of how T.O. is a punk...deserved this ect, is laughable. He is a good player, and he celebrates...when is that such a crime?

Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:52 pm
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:

No, you shouldnt argue. Because your "proof" of how T.O. is a punk...deserved this ect, is laughable. He is a good player, and he celebrates...when is that such a crime?

You don't run into the middle of someone elses field to celebrate, you don't bring stuff onto the field to sign a ball with to celebrate, and you don't wave pom-poms around while celebrating. Do a dance, dunk the ball, do a Lambeau Leap that's fine but most of the stuff he does is over the top and childish. I'm not saying he deserved it but you know karma it's a bitch.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:18 pm
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:

You don't run into the middle of someone elses field to celebrate, you don't bring stuff onto the field to sign a ball with to celebrate, and you don't wave pom-poms around while celebrating. Do a dance, dunk the ball, do a Lambeau Leap that's fine but most of the stuff he does is over the top and childish. I'm not saying he deserved it but you know karma it's a bitch.

I love how people always hate the good teams/ players. :lol:

Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:29 pm
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:

I hate the Vikings. I hate the Bears. I hate the Lions. I hate Chris Hovan. I hate Warren Sapp. I hate Keyshawn Johnson. Are any of these teams/players really that great. If T.O. was a special teams player who pulled the type of shit he usually does I would still hate it. Your comments are ludicrous.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:33 pm
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:

I hate the Vikings. I hate the Bears. I hate the Lions. I hate Chris Hovan. I hate Warren Sapp. I hate Keyshawn Johnson. Are any of these teams/players really that great. If T.O. was a special teams player who pulled the type of shit he usually does I would still hate it. Your comments are ludicrous.

GO eagles :wink:

Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:34 pm
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:

Good comeback. I think we all know who has the laughable comments in this thread.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:39 pm
Teh Mexican

i wish the guy the best!!, but man!, that guy is really annoying!, i really dont think it will hurt the Eagles that much, i could have a small affect!

Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:27 pm
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:

Good comeback. I think we all know who has the laughable comments in this thread.

Dude i dont consider this a fight...so I dont need a comeback. Ididnt know you took it so seriously :?

Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:58 pm
George A. Romero

T.O. is good, but he's a jackass....i can't say i'm upset that this happened to him.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:59 pm
Romosexual!

Just too bad for the Eagles. It seems like every year they get screwed somehow,someway. :lol: i'm not to upset cause i don't like em. ;) but i do feel bad for McNabb :( cause he's such a great quarterback and i really do want him to win it all one day. lol but in a cowboys uniform. hehe

Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:50 pm
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
Having not watched him before as I haven't watch the Eagles, T.O. seems like a super dominant great player. He really had an impressive Super Bowl.

COVER YOUR EYES
HIDE YOUR WOMEN & CHILDREN
HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON
BUT REMEMBER*****GOLDIE*****ALWAYS KNOWS THE RIGHT/BETTER ANSWER
THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDIE

Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]