Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Make American Horror Story Great Again 
Dont Mess with the Gez

Post Re: Make American Horror Story Great Again
Mau wrote:
MadGez wrote:
Dil wrote:
MadGez wrote:
Looking forward to watching this season of AHS. How would you rank the seasons Dil? Keen to see where this one ranks.

Well I haven't seen all the seasons, but for me this season was definitely up there with Murder House for me which is still my favorite season to this day honestly. I actually enjoyed Apocalypse though, but it's definitely better than that and way better than Cult and Freakshow. I want to seriously find the time to check out more seasons of this show, but I already know from the stuff that I've heard that not all of it is going to appeal to me.

When did u stop watching Roanoke? That has the best twist I've ever seen on TV and actually makes the show better.
Yes - Murder House is still my favourite but this is up there with it. Apocalypse was solid too.

Coven was also good for the most part and unlike others I don't hate Hotel. It has its moments.

I did give up on Ranoke and Freakshow though and haven't seen Cult or Asylum.

I gave up after 3 or 4 episodes. I didn't get to the twist (and don't know what it is). I just couldn't get into the interview and reinactment style of the season. Though maybe I'll watch a little more to get to the twist.

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3