Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:40 am



Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Weekend estimates 
Author Message
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:25 am
Posts: 15088
Location: San Diego
Post Weekend estimates
https://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/c ... =43&p=.htm

Decent drop for Halloween. A Star is Born will hit 200m if it keeps having great drops.


Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:11 pm
Posts: 8954
Location: Kentucky Bluegrass
Post Re: Weekend estimates
Terrible IM for Hunter Killer. Will sink quickly.

Nice expansion for Mid90s, solid hold for The Hate U Give.

Boring weekend overall. Good thing we have two openers with a shot at $20m next weekend.

_________________
Making Predictions Great Again!


Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:05 pm
Profile
The Antichrist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:04 am
Posts: 1707
Location: Calisota
Post Re: Weekend estimates
Rolling Thunder wrote:
Good thing we have two openers with a shot at $20m next weekend.

It's the first weekend of November. We were supposed to have two openers combining for 100M.
This year it feels like the start of November is postponed by a week.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:11 pm
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:25 am
Posts: 15088
Location: San Diego
Post Re: Weekend estimates
Not really feeling like Grinch will do big #s and Girl in the Spider's Web feels like a flop.


Hope Fantastic Beasts out opens the first.


Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:21 pm
Profile
Homo Dperious
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:26 am
Posts: 13838
Location: Everywhere
Post Re: Weekend estimates
ASIB on pace for 213.7m if it continues to hold like this. Maintaining 26% is a lot to ask though. 200m looks good however.


Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:54 pm
Profile ICQ
now we know
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:31 pm
Posts: 63742
Post Re: Weekend estimates
Hmm. No Christopher Robin estimate. So they'll sneak it into the actuals and hope nobody notices the absurd increase to get it over $100m.


Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:06 pm
Profile
Dont Mess with the Gez
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:54 am
Posts: 20554
Location: Melbourne Australia
Post Re: Weekend estimates
November will build steam as the month goes on. It will lose out to 2017 in the first 2 weeks but should move ahead for the rest of the month.

_________________


What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934



Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:13 am
Profile
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33157
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: Weekend estimates
Omni wrote:
Rolling Thunder wrote:
Good thing we have two openers with a shot at $20m next weekend.

It's the first weekend of November. We were supposed to have two openers combining for 100M.
This year it feels like the start of November is postponed by a week.


Nah it will start this weekend when Rhapsody does around 50 million.

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:49 am
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:11 pm
Posts: 8954
Location: Kentucky Bluegrass
Post Re: Weekend estimates
Magic Mike wrote:
Omni wrote:
Rolling Thunder wrote:
Good thing we have two openers with a shot at $20m next weekend.

It's the first weekend of November. We were supposed to have two openers combining for 100M.
This year it feels like the start of November is postponed by a week.


Nah it will start this weekend when Rhapsody does around 50 million.


It will at least finish with $50m domestic.

_________________
Making Predictions Great Again!


Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:13 pm
Profile
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33157
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: Weekend estimates
...

_________________
Image


Last edited by Magic Mike on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:34 pm
Profile
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33157
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: Weekend estimates
Rolling Thunder wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:
Omni wrote:
Rolling Thunder wrote:
Good thing we have two openers with a shot at $20m next weekend.

It's the first weekend of November. We were supposed to have two openers combining for 100M.
This year it feels like the start of November is postponed by a week.


Nah it will start this weekend when Rhapsody does around 50 million.


It will at least finish with $50m domestic.


For sure since it will at least open with 40 Million. ;) If anyone predicts less they're a fool :p.

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:34 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:11 pm
Posts: 8954
Location: Kentucky Bluegrass
Post Re: Weekend estimates
Magic Mike wrote:
Rolling Thunder wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:
Omni wrote:
Rolling Thunder wrote:
Good thing we have two openers with a shot at $20m next weekend.

It's the first weekend of November. We were supposed to have two openers combining for 100M.
This year it feels like the start of November is postponed by a week.


Nah it will start this weekend when Rhapsody does around 50 million.


It will at least finish with $50m domestic.


For sure since it will at least open with 40 Million. ;) If anyone predicts less they're a fool :p.


This one will have to burn me Friday evening before I finally understand. :funny:

_________________
Making Predictions Great Again!


Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.