Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 "The Good Fight" (Season 1) 
Rachel McAdams Fan

Post "The Good Fight" (Season 1)

Figured the spinoff warranted a new thread.

"A year after the finale of The Good Wife, an enormous financial scam destroys the reputation of young lawyer Maia (ROSE LESLIE) and wipes out the savings of her mentor Diane Lockhart (CHRISTINE BARANSKI). The two are forced out of Lockhart & Lee and join Lucca Quinn (CUSH JUMBO) at one of Chicago’s pre-eminent law firms."

The series regulars are Christine Baranski, Cush Jumbo, Rose Leslie, Sarah Steele, Justin Bartha, Delroy Lindo and Erica Tazel. Bernadette Peters and Paul Guilfoyle will recur.

Carrie Preston, Zach Grenier, Gary Cole and Jerry Adler will return from the original series in recurring roles as well.

The first episode will premiere February 19th on CBS and subsequent episodes will debut weekly on CBS All Access (it has a 10 episode first season order).

SO READY FOR THIS. I will subscribe to this dumb streaming service just to watch it ;)

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:43 pm
Profile YIM
---------

Post Re: "The Good Fight" (Season 1)
I might have to do the same if I here this is good. It's tough to say - The Good Wife's final season was very disappointing. And I'm still a bit bitter about that final episode.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:31 pm
Sbil

I already have CBS All Access so not much of a change for me, but I'm SO READY for this. They better not mess a Diane spinoff up.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:56 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Libs wrote:
I already have CBS All Access so not much of a change for me, but I'm SO READY for this. They better not mess a Diane spinoff up.

Is it even worth it? I watch nothing on CBS anymore other than "Mom" and have a DVR, though I'm considering cord-cutting so could come in handy.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:48 pm
Profile YIM
The Wall

I'll check it out at least. TGW is one of the best shows ever. But regarding CBS All Access I'm more looking forward to the new Star Trek series.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Rachel McAdams Fan

This premieres tomorrow!

I just subscribed to CBS All Access for it and this is the worst service ever. I caught up on five episodes of "Mom" and the rest is completely useless. I have zero interest in watching 95% of the shitty CBS shows on this service and the ones I do have interest in are available on other services or I've already watched. Such a waste of money :P

Excited to watch this though.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 pm
Profile YIM
The Wall

Isn't the first episode being shown on CBS? Will they release the whole season at once or will they release episodes weekly?

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Rachel McAdams Fan

_axiom wrote:
Isn't the first episode being shown on CBS? Will they release the whole season at once or will they release episodes weekly?

Yes, but it's going to be censored. The version online is supposed to include language/sexual content that won't be in the CBS version.

They're premiering one episode tonight on CBS and two will be on the app. Then it will be released weekly (the season is still filming).

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:33 am
Profile YIM
The Wall

Why didn't you wait for the season to end then join, binge it, cancel it and save money?

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:46 pm
Profile WWW
Rachel McAdams Fan

OMG I missed this universe so much. The pilot was really good. Going to watch the second episode tomorrow.

Lucca and Diane were A+++++

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:26 am
Profile YIM
Rachel McAdams Fan

This has been absolutely excellent so far.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:33 pm
Profile YIM
Rachel McAdams Fan

This just had one of the best first seasons of any show in a long time and it kills me that it has been underseen due to being on a subpar streaming service. Perfect for fans of the original show and new viewers as well. It's such a well-done series and I love the characters. The finale was excellent.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]