Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 "Grey's Anatomy" 
100% That Bitch

Post Re: "Grey's Anatomy" (Season 11)
Hmmmm...

I was so pleased the way this season ended, it ALMOST made me forget that stupid ass post Derek's death episode.

It's so weird the season ended in such a happy place (screw Kepner), it's just so weird for Grey's to pull a happy ending

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu May 14, 2015 10:21 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Watching the finale now. Still pissed that the ABC president said this wasn't ending next year. They're clearly gunning for the "ER" 15-season run.

I just realized that the one patient is Heather Matarazzo lol. I must not have been paying close attention to the last episode.

Fri May 15, 2015 11:06 am
Profile YIM
Rachel McAdams Fan

Can Shonda stop reusing the songs from earlier seasons with these cheesy, super melodramatic slow covers? Ugh :P The "How To Save A Life" cover is so bad.

Fri May 15, 2015 11:59 am
Profile YIM
100% That Bitch

yes, but the episode was fine, I like how different it is from all the previous season finales.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri May 15, 2015 12:08 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

It was OK. I liked the last Derek scene.

Fri May 15, 2015 12:21 pm
Profile YIM
100% That Bitch

Fucking shit.

I came home a little drunk (ok, maybe more than a little) and noticed Grey's 11th season was up on Netlifx and I went and watched Derek's last Episode....

Might be the worstd ecision I've ever made. That was single handedly the most heartbreaking scene I've ever seen.

Idk maybe it's because I've watched the show for 11 years now (waaaaaaay before I really got most of what was happening) and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit It hit me hard.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:50 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Ugh, I'm so sick of reading about how "fun" this coming season is going to be with all the flop new characters and Martin Henderson as the Derek replacement. I wish they would end this.

And of course as per usual Shonda will never bring Katherine Heigl back even though she should because she's a bitch.

Kate Walsh isn't doing anything. I wish she would at least bring her back for a guest spot.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:02 pm
Profile YIM
Veteran

thompsoncory wrote:
Ugh, I'm so sick of reading about how "fun" this coming season is going to be with all the flop new characters and Martin Henderson as the Derek replacement. I wish they would end this.

And of course as per usual Shonda will never bring Katherine Heigl back even though she should because she's a bitch.

Kate Walsh isn't doing anything. I wish she would at least bring her back for a guest spot.

KW hasn't had any luck after PP ended. She should definitely come back.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Rachel McAdams Fan

Post Re: "Grey's Anatomy"
The premiere was boring. I feel like they've done the same plot at least twice that they used as the main storyline in this episode. And for a show that used to be defined by its fantastic music selections I see they've decided to go the atrocious cover song route again this year. Please save me from slow melodramatic indie versions of "Rude Boy" and "Fancy" :sick:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:26 am
Profile YIM
100% That Bitch

The music choices were BAD..... Fancy? really? FANCY?

GTFO Shonda you're drunk

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:00 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Oh good, a slow sappy version of "All About That Bass."

This show is so fucking boring now. I don't give a fuck about Jackson and April's relationship drama and no matter what Shonda does I will never like Jo. I don't care that she's been on for years now :P

Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:45 am
Profile YIM
100% That Bitch

Shake it Offf?

Whathas happened to the music of this show?

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:55 pm
Sbil

This episode is making me SO uncomfortable.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:39 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Last night's episode was actually fantastic. I thought Ellen Pompeo was amazing.

I love the new intern and Maggie by the way.

I still hate Jo.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:03 am
Profile YIM
Veteran

thompsoncory wrote:
Last night's episode was actually fantastic. I thought Ellen Pompeo was amazing.

I love the new intern and Maggie by the way.

I still hate Jo.

Jo is irritating FOR SURE.

The way Meredith screamed at Penny was EPIC!!!! I thought GA wouldn't survive without Derek. It's doing well without him even though I miss McDreamy.

I know it's a long shot but Pompeo deserves a GG and/or Emmy nomination for that performance alone!!!

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

-Yeah this was the best episode in idk how many seasos!!

Ellen was beyond fantastic

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:28 pm
100% That Bitch

Can I just say that Alex's proposal made me cry???? (even tho I just can't bring myself to care for Jo)

Shocking this was yetr another outsanding episode. What an awesome surprise this season has been.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:46 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Ew. I will watch this episode soon but Jo disgusts me and I will never be an Alex/Jo fan. I will not be satisfied unless Izzie comes back and that relationship is either rekindled or properly resolved.

Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:51 am
Profile YIM
100% That Bitch

Quote:
[TV Line] A complicated love story is about to be rocked by a seasons-old loose thread!

As Diana Ross once sang, “Don’t call the doctor. Don’t call the preacher. Don’t need it. Don’t want it.”

Nevertheless, a big-time love hangover is bearing down on a veteran network drama series — and its arrival may produce aftershocks that extend to each and every player in the tangled web of relationships around which it revolves. In other words, an old plot thread that loomed large in the development of one of TV’s most popular contemporary love stories — one we assumed was long dead and buried — will be reawakened in the very near future.

We’ve learned that while the health of the couple at the center of the maelstrom probably won’t hinge on this visit from the Ghost of Story Arcs Past, there will almost certainly be carnage once the truth comes out within the series’ next few installments.

While it’s hard to see how the exit door won’t slap the behind of the guiltiest party in this morality play once his or her bad acts come to light, there could be an upside — come Emmy season.

OK, now for a few hints:

The fallout is almost certainly going to have ugly consequences for another less-established union.
But will a former recurring character and/or series regular say “Hello”?
We’re not going to offer any words of comfort to fandoms previously sent spiraling by TVLine blind items. (Where would the fun be in that?)

According to the blind gossip.

COULD THIS MEAN THE RETURNG OF IZZIE?

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:05 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

I would seriously be overjoyed if Katherine Heigl came back. But I don't want any Izzie character assassination, especially in favor of the flop Jo (who is the worst character on the show).

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:42 pm
Profile YIM
Rachel McAdams Fan

Also if Shonda uses that mention of Izzie's fertilized eggs a while back to craft some bullshit where Izzie "dies" offscreen yet bore Alex's child beforehand I will be forever pissed and never forgive her. It would be worse than the Derek death fuckery I'm still not over.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:44 pm
Profile YIM
Sbil

Mau wrote:
Quote:
[TV Line] A complicated love story is about to be rocked by a seasons-old loose thread!

As Diana Ross once sang, “Don’t call the doctor. Don’t call the preacher. Don’t need it. Don’t want it.”

Nevertheless, a big-time love hangover is bearing down on a veteran network drama series — and its arrival may produce aftershocks that extend to each and every player in the tangled web of relationships around which it revolves. In other words, an old plot thread that loomed large in the development of one of TV’s most popular contemporary love stories — one we assumed was long dead and buried — will be reawakened in the very near future.

We’ve learned that while the health of the couple at the center of the maelstrom probably won’t hinge on this visit from the Ghost of Story Arcs Past, there will almost certainly be carnage once the truth comes out within the series’ next few installments.

While it’s hard to see how the exit door won’t slap the behind of the guiltiest party in this morality play once his or her bad acts come to light, there could be an upside — come Emmy season.

OK, now for a few hints:

The fallout is almost certainly going to have ugly consequences for another less-established union.
But will a former recurring character and/or series regular say “Hello”?
We’re not going to offer any words of comfort to fandoms previously sent spiraling by TVLine blind items. (Where would the fun be in that?)

According to the blind gossip.

COULD THIS MEAN THE RETURNG OF IZZIE?

It's not Izzie.

Ausiello said last night this blind item pertained to the end of last night's Good Wife.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am
Sbil

"The Sound of Silence" is one of the best episodes Grey's has ever done. Brilliant direction by Denzel Washington (!) and near wordless acting from Ellen Pompeo.

Between this episode and "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" from earlier in the season, this has been one of the best seasons of Grey's since its heyday tbh.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:12 am
100% That Bitch

Grey's has no business being this fucking good.

Last night was probably my favoriote episode IN YEARS. And Ellen Pompeo was amazing.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:32 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Absolutely fantastic episode. I agree that it's one of the best they've done in years. The direction was amazing and Ellen Pompeo was heartbreaking. Also loved Justin Chambers's work here - him trying not to break down when they were operating on Meredith was so sad.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:19 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next