Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 American Dad pilot 
Cream of the Crop

Post American Dad pilot
Go to http://www.american-dad.com to download the 6 minute pilot for the new show by the creators of Family Guy. It's hilarious. It has much of the same style humor as Family Guy, but with more political humor.

"How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Got a, got a compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Working on, working on that for quite some time?"

Battle of the 2005 movies - Vote Now!

Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Owner

I think it's biggest problem is that it has the same look and feel as Family Guy, but nothing can touch family guy.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

I found this very funny the first time i saw this months ago. Ofcourse, it will be labelled as a family guy rip off (but then again, its the same guy whos making it)

Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

but its the same animation, the same humor, the voices are very very similar as family guy

but its funny anyways,

Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:22 pm
New Server, Same X

The animation of Mike Judge's shows (King of the Hill and Beavis and Butthead) are nearly the same. As are those of Matt Groening (Simpsons and Futurama). I wasn't expecting an entirely different look anyway. I love it, and I can't wait for its debut. Two shows from Seth McFarlane? Heaven.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm
Extraordinary

Did they decided who and if this series will be aired yet?

Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:20 pm
rustiphica

I really don't see why we need another family guy when FG is coming back soon. You don't want to saturate the people in family guy and people won't wanna watch!

Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:09 pm
Cream of the Crop

I really don't see why we need another family guy when FG is coming back soon. You don't want to saturate the people in family guy and people won't wanna watch!

American Dad is set to air in February, while Family Guy is going to start in June. If American Dad has a 13 episode season like season one of FG, it'll be over right before Family Guy starts.

"How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Got a, got a compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Working on, working on that for quite some time?"

Battle of the 2005 movies - Vote Now!

Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]