Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Survivor - Season 15: China 
Teenage Dream

Post Re: Survivor - Season 15: China
Denise was stupid!! She should have voted for Todd to get him out. I hate Todd.

Now I am rooting for Peh-Gee or Amanda to win. I am hoping that Todd is voted out next week...really hoping.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:01 pm
Sbil

Aw. Erik was both nice and nice to look at, I'll miss him.

I'm not sure I can really root for Denise when she seems to be fine with settling for fourth place. I mean, honestly.

I like Peih-Gee more and more every week. I enjoy how she has won more immunities (2) than James, the supposed "challenge monster" (0, I beieve) did.

Todd still gets on my nerves.

I felt kind of bad for Courtney when she gave that "Todd was going for the Oscar" speech. It made her look terrible in retrospect, but she obviously didn't know he apparently wasn't lying. Also, I didn't blame her, because Todd is really snake-ish generally.

Amanda was back to Bland Central this week (why is her ass blurred out every single week? one of the season's biggest mysteries), but next week shows her scheming again. Yay.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:23 am
Teenage Dream

If Peih-Gee made the final three I would say she has the best shot at winning. She was close with a couple members of the jury and she hasn't pissed people off like Courtney, Amanda and Todd have. I don't see Denise making the final three period. Her chances ended when she voted Erik out.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:48 am
invading your spaces

Amanda is gearing up to strike, I think she's actually playing the best game. I think she's been smart not to play her strengths yet. Do I think Denise was dumb not to vote for Todd? Maybe. If Denise voted Todd, there was a tie and Todd stayed then Denise would be on the chopping block regardless if Phi-Gee happened to win immunity next week. Otherwise she would go third.

If Todd got kicked off, do we think Courtney and Amanda would vote off Denise? Actually I think Amanda would grab Erik (who's playing a much less sophisticated game than Denise) and vote Phi-Gee (or if immunity happened, Denise). Phi-Gee is still a huge physical threat.

Really Phi-Gee needs to go to Amanda and say "I'm the bitch", "Courtney is annoying" and "without Todd you'll look like the strategic player", lets go to the final 3.

Right now if the final six were in the top two I would see the following people with the best chance of winning:

1. Denise (who's endlessly likeable)
2. Amanda (only if she pulls an interesting coup)
3. Todd (middle of the pack)
4. Phi-Gee (If anything, if she's made it to the top, she's played a successful political and physical game)
5. Courtney (Nobody really likes her I think).

Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:13 am
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

Denise's decision was pretty classic Survivor. The thing is, right now if she pulls immunity out of her ass at 4, she wins. Can she? Small chance but you never know. It's all or nothing. Lil crazily won it in Pearl Islands then gave away the money by not choosing Johnny. Denise would be smarter than that, but anyways.

And on the other hand, the 3-3 tie was risky because like roo said she'd be fucked if Todd stayed. Not to mention I think Erik would beat her, Todd/Amanda/Courtney is 3 votes then the rest could come from his other tribe, plus he was the only one as likeable as her.

I don't really know why Amanda would vote out Todd in the next episode. Everyone pretty much hates him... if it's her Courtney Todd in the end, she probably wins. She should leave things as they are, then try to vote him out if PG gets immunity again.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:56 pm
Confessing on a Dance Floor

ah bitches.. thegay twink mormom is gonna take it! all of them are gonna try to align themselves with todd because they'll think that being with todd in the final two will be beneficial. the question will then be up to the jury: should the smart asshole or the other person win the million bucks?

i would give it to todd. he played a good game and is deserving. all others have just gotten by.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:01 pm
Teenage Dream

I hate Denise. Yet again she votes out someone I like. Two weeks in a row..... Todd is not winning he has backstabbed so many people and they are going to grill him at the final Tribal Council. I would have liked to see Peih-Gee go further. I have come to like her over the best couple of weeks. She was easily the best competitor and that's why she was voted out.

I want Amanda to win.

I am going to say Final 3 will be Amanda, Courtney and Todd. Denise was an idiot for thinking she could make the top 3 when aligning with them.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:22 pm

It'll be Amanada/Denise vs Todd/Courtney in the next tribal council. it'll all depend on who wins immunity if there is any.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:26 pm
Teenage Dream

Desperate Houseboi wrote:
It'll be Amanada/Denise vs Todd/Courtney in the next tribal council. it'll all depend on who wins immunity if there is any.

Yeah I'm thinking that Amanda and Denise would win that challenge. Courtney is a weak bitch who shouldn't be there still. She flew under the radar and if she makes the top 3 I really don't see here getting any votes from the jury. Amanda is the only respectable person left in the game. She pulled off the greatest move of the season. What do the rest of them got? The trio of Denise, Todd and Courtney all have enemies on the jury. Which makes me think if Amanda doesn't win immunity. She will be voted off and Denise will win the whole thing. (Which I guess is okay. If Todd or Courtney win I will be pissed.)

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:29 pm
problem?

I really hate Denise. She's such an idiot for accepting 4th place. Even if she somehow still made the final three, I don't want her to win at all for her stupid decisions.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:32 pm
Teenage Dream

If there are three tribal councils on Sunday does that mean there is a final two this season?

Last edited by Spidey on Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:39 pm

Spider-Man wrote:
Was it just me or did they say that there were three tribal councils on Sunday? Would that mean a final two this season?

isn't always between two people at the very end??

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:40 pm
Teenage Dream

Desperate Houseboi wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Was it just me or did they say that there were three tribal councils on Sunday? Would that mean a final two this season?

isn't always between two people at the very end??

Well the past two seasons have been a final three and they usually have an odd number of jury members. Yet, if there is three tribal councils on Sunday that would mean that there would be a final two wouldn't it? I sense a twist coming.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:42 pm
Sbil

Uggghghghhgh. Bye Peih-Gee. I liked you.

Denise is kind of amazingly dumb in terms of this game. Twice now, she has blown an actual opportunity to get to the finals. Twice! I'm surprised Probst hasn't been meaner to her this season. God knows he gave Lydia crap every freaking episode in Guatemala for being a "cottail rider," but Denise kind of puts Lydia to shame. At least Lydia, you know, tried to win.

Amanda is really the only one of these four I can stomach winning. I hate Todd, and Courtney is kind of entertaining but not really a particularly strong contestant or anything.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:12 am
Devil's Advocate

I don't think it'd make much difference for Denise. She'd still win against PG and Amanda, and she still wouldn't be taken by either of them. There'd be the minute chance she wins a balancing challenge or something, but against PG and Amanda? Um... no. I would've voted out Todd, but she wasn't winning either way barring a miracle, which can still happen as much as before.

Anyways I thought Amanda wanting to vote out Todd this week was dumb on her part from the beginning. Right now if she goes to the finals against Todd or Courtney, she pretty much wins. Going with PG and Denise? Dumbest move ever, she'd guarantee a loss. What the best move would be is the somehow vote Todd off NOW, so she has Denise and Courtney in the balancing act. If she wins, take Courtney and take the money. If Courtney wins, Amanda is a better option for her than Denise, Amanda wins. If Denise wins, game over, but I'd very much bet against that happening. But Todd will be hard to get out as Courtney won't let him. So I think it's more likely Denise goes first and then it's 2/3 chance of a Todd/Courtney final and 1/3 for Amanda victory. Should be interesting.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:14 am
Teenage Dream

Survivor: China finale tonight.

I hope Amanda wins. I can't stand seeing Todd or Courtney win a million dollars (it would be like Dick winning Big Brother 8 which I didn't like either). Denise is a love/hate player for me. I wouldn't mind her winning if its top 3 between her and the Todd/Courtney combo.

We'll also find out tonight what is going on next season. I have heard many things that its All Stars 2 and I have also heard its Fans vs. Favorites where one tribe will be All Stars from past seasons and the other tribe will be new castaways who are big fans of the show.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:41 pm
New Server, Same X

:mad: Gonna ignore the Dick comment.

Anyway...

So, the final four. Amanda, Todd, Courtney and Denise. I have to say that it's a pretty decent final four. I've seen worse, that's for sure.

Denise: I like her. I won't be annoyed with a Denise win. But she hasn't exactly done much to deserve the win. She's likable, but I don't think she's necessarily the easy choice to win if she's in the final four. Her best bet at winning is going against Courtney.

Courtney: For some reason, she looked good in the last episode. I think it was the hair. She is terribly fucking underweight. But she's been good for a laugh. She has an odd personality for Survivor that I haven't seen before. And it's refreshing. A Courtney win would be fine, but again, she hasn't done a ton to get there. I don't think she has a big shot at a win. Her best bet is against Todd, but I think the jury would realize that Todd has worked his fucking ass off to get to final two. I think Courtney has a snowball's chance in hell of winning against any of the final three.

Todd: I know, he's smug. Arrogant. An asshole. But he's played the game. Probably the most deserving winner of not only the final four, but out of all 16 castaways. Maybe one of the most deserving winners of all time. It could've been editting that painted him as a mastermind, but whenever I think of a strategist this season, it's always Todd. Some have thought they had the power (James, Jean-Robert), but it's always been Todd's game. At this point, his best bet is a non-bitter jury. He can beat anyone if they use their heads and vote for the true, deserving winner. But a bitter jury will screw him royally.

Amanda: If I'm going for someone I'm genuinely rooting for who hasn't really pissed me off (I'm no stranger to liking assholes, which was made very clear over the summertime with a certain show, but even I'm sick of Todd's arrogance), it's Amanda. She just hasn't made the big move that would put her ahead of Todd in terms of deserving the million. If she had voted out Todd one or two tribals ago, she'd be the deserving winner hands down. But her inability to nix the little guy has kept her back a bit. Her best bet is Courtney.

Who should win: Todd
Who I Want to Win: Amanda
Who Will Win: Amanda

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:45 pm
Sbil

I don't understand how Todd is this supposed "mastermind." If anyone from this season deserves that title (and no one really does), it's actually Amanda.

What did Todd actually do that was so brilliant? Um, stupidly allow James to get possession of two idols (it only didn't come back to bite Todd in the ass later because James is dumber than a brick). Like, can anyone name a single "brilliant" maneuver Todd actually orchestrated? Getting rid of James was Amanda's idea.

This is clearly the season of mislabeling. The show paints Todd as some strategic genius when he actually has done very little of note. Similarly, they tried to portray James as some sort of stunningly awesome competitor, when he won no challenges.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:55 pm
New Server, Same X

Darn, proven wrong again.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:07 pm
Sbil

X-Man wrote:

I wasn't trying to prove you specifically wrong, but question the show's editing. I just don't understand what Todd has done this season that supposedly makes him so brilliant.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:10 pm
problem?

I hope, when it's Live, they explain why Amanda's ass has been blurred in like every single episode.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:14 pm
Sbil

Korrgan wrote:
I hope, when it's Live, they explain why Amanda's ass has been blurred in like every single episode.

My guess is that she has some sort of tatoo they can't show. Just my guess.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:21 pm
New Server, Same X

Libs wrote:
X-Man wrote:

I wasn't trying to prove you specifically wrong, but question the show's editing. I just don't understand what Todd has done this season that supposedly makes him so brilliant.

I'm just being a prick. ;) To be honest, I can't really name anything big that Todd has done. But I did question whether it was the editing on the show or whether he's actually "the mastermind". I guess I just bought into the show pushing Todd as the evil villain mastermind.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:31 pm
Sbil

Amanda, Todd, and Courtney in the finals. Everyone should have seen this coming, especially Denise, who I hope feels like an idiot for not doing something about it weeks ago.

Courtney has no shot. I'm really, really hoping Amanda wins, I can't handle Todd winning.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:19 pm
Sbil

Well, that sucked. I hate Todd.

Also, Courtney got more votes than Amanda? What is going on?

Last edited by Libs on Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next