Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 "13 Reasons Why" 
No pride

Post Re: "13 Reasons Why"
God Netflix is so thirsty

I would have gone with anthology for this. A whole new school with new characters.

Tue May 22, 2018 11:17 am
Wallflower

thompsoncory wrote:
Season 3 is already casting

Seriously? I figured it would be the end. I haven't finished it yet though. I wonder if it will be new characters/school.

Wed May 23, 2018 2:09 am
Rachel McAdams Fan

Magic Mike wrote:
thompsoncory wrote:
Season 3 is already casting

Seriously? I figured it would be the end. I haven't finished it yet though. I wonder if it will be new characters/school.

It's not. Dylan Minnette at least is definitely returning.

Anyways, I'm 11 episodes into season 2. It's not as good as the first but still compulsively watchable and the performances are great. There have also been some crazy twists I didn't see coming. This season has also done a great job at making some of its characters really likable. I LOVE Jessica, Alex and Zach now. And Kate Walsh and Dylan Minnette continue to deliver phenomenal, Emmy worthy performances.

Thu May 24, 2018 7:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Rachel McAdams Fan

Katherine Langford won't be returning for season 3.

It makes total sense given what happened in the finale and I don't see what else they could have done with her character. I'd be surprised if Kate Walsh returned too. But she's inevitably on to bigger things, she's insanely talented.

Fri May 25, 2018 6:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum General

I'm half way through Season 1 and I've been really enjoying this so far. I was hesitant at first thinking it was going to be a real downer of a show and while it is sad it's definitely nowhere near as depressing as I thought it would be.

Can't wait to start Season 2.

Sun May 27, 2018 11:30 am
Wallflower

For a while Season 2 was hit and miss but it really picked up towards the end. The finale was terrific and emotional. If you'd asked me early on in the season my answer may have been different but Season 2 is definitely worth your time. I love Jessica, Justin, and Alex this season. Hated them during the first. Eagerly anticipating Season 3. I'll be pissed if one doesn't happen.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:20 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

It's already renewed, Netflix just hasn't announced it yet.

And yeah, this season is underrated. The finale is great.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Wallflower

I don't understand the hate for the season at all. It came together very nicely.

The scene at the dance with "The Night We Met" playing was great. Very heartbreaking. I also cried during Clay's speech at the funeral.

I desperately wanted to see
Spoiler: show
Bryce pay in the worst way possible. Sadly him basically getting away with it was pretty realistic.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:50 pm
Extraordinary

I liked it overall but I didn't like certain things such as:

The whole Hannah appearance in Clay's mind. I guess we can agree it's a mental illness he's experiencing but I just wasn't feeling it.

The relationship with Skye didn't do it for me either.

The way the girls still kept protecting Bryce by not just coming out and saying what he did. Clay has to release the digital copy just to expose everything and even then the girls still didn't want to face it. I didn't like that message the show was sending.

Finally, the ending. Season 1 hinted at this and the season kind of built up to this but then it doesn't happen which just felt so unrealistic to me in what Tyler had gone through. Clay somehow talks him down? How they gonna cover this up? Where can the show go from here?

I did like:

The summer with Zach and Hannah. That section makes me want to review the first season with them and see where it went wrong. I'm not quite sure what happened there from when he tells her he wants to keep their relationship on the down low and she cuts off her hair for the new school year.

45TH PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. DONALD J. TRUMP
#MAGA #KAG!
10,000 post achieved on - Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:27 am
Rachel McAdams Fan

The Zach/Hannah episode seemed to have been very divisive but it was one of my favorites of the season. I adored Ross Butler and Katherine Langford's chemistry. I could watch a rom-com with them in a second.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum General

I also enjoyed this season. Probably just as much as the first too, but I can admit that I wasn't the biggest fan of some of the stuff they did with certain characters and when it finally got to the end there really wasn't much of a pay-off even though they were clearly building towards it. Can't wait to see what they do next season though.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 am
No pride

thompsoncory wrote:
The Zach/Hannah episode seemed to have been very divisive but it was one of my favorites of the season. I adored Ross Butler and Katherine Langford's chemistry. I could watch a rom-com with them in a second.

Random question, but what is the worst Netflix shows you've seen?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2