Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 David Bowie's "Omikron-The Nomad Soul" FREE- 3 DAYS ONLY! 
Wall-E

Post David Bowie's "Omikron-The Nomad Soul" FREE- 3 DAYS ONLY!
This is a 3D game for Windows PCs from 1999 published by Square/Enix. So graphically-speaking, don't expect much. Bowie did much of the soundtrack and plays a couple of cameos, in characters other than himself.

From now until Jan. 22nd., Square/Enix is giving this game away for free download through Steam. There are a few hoops to jump through.

You must register at the Square/Enix website for a free account. You can register during checkout. Or log in.

You will need to enter the PROMO CODE: omikron

The PROMO Code box for doing so will appear with a Submit button.

With no errors, you should have no trouble and then you will receive an e-mail with instructions on downloading the game, and for address verification.

WARNING! The game order pages will show a purchase price of $9.xx. After adding the PROMO Code and clicking the SUBMIT button, you should see a discount of $9.xx. As you add your personal information on the next page, any errors including omissions in required fields or when entering the complete 9 digit U.S. Zip Code (Only Use the 5 digit U.S. Zip Code!) may ball up the discount. If there are no errors, then you should be able to complete the purchase without seeing a Credit Card info page. If you do see the Credit Card info page, then use the Back arrow on your browser and try again. I did, and it worked. The error was due to entering my 9 digit Zip.

Next, you will need to register for a free Steam account. After you then login to Steam, in the upper right corner of the webpage next to your username, you will see an "Install Steam" Click it and download and install the Steam Manager to your computer.

Open the Purchase Confirmation e-mail that Square/Enix sends you, and click the link under "DOWNLOAD AND ACTIVATION OF YOUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS". Click the "Get Activation Key" button on the webpage that opens and DON'T LOSE IT! Copy it with the mouse.

Open the installed Steam Manager and login. In the lower left corner, click the Add A Game > Activate a product on Steam. Click the NEXT buttons until you see the Activation textarea. Put the key in that window. When finished, the game will appear in the Steam library window with an Install button.

WHEW!!!

Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:08 am
Profile WWW
Wall-E

Post Re: David Bowie's "Omikron-The Nomad Soul" FREE- 3 DAYS ONLY
Hey. Shoot Me! I Forgot the Links!

This is the Square/Enix page for the game:

https://store.na.square-enix.com/produc ... c-download

This is the link for Steam registration:

https://store.steampowered.com/login/

Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:47 am
Profile WWW