Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Recommend me SNES games 
No pride

Post Recommend me SNES games
I like to play SNES games online (snesfun is a good site that lets you save them right now). Chrono Trigger and Earthbound were like, perfect and best video game experiences I've had and A Link to the Past was pretty great too. I liked stuff that had a little bit of a story to it like that. I know that there isn't just tons of Chrono Triggers floating around in the library though. Stuff of the Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong Countries I think not having the controller makes too much of a difference, I couldn't get into them as much on emulators as I did when I was a kid. Mario RPG is amazing though I beat it a few times when younger, though I could do it again.

I went harder with N64 emulator and played Majora's Mask and loved it last year, but then I decided to try a Wii emulator and it crashed my computer (luckily I had warranty but not anymore) so I am nervous about going back to anything a little more intense emulator wise, even if just N64, but maybe I am being paranoid when it wasn't the N64 one that got too hot. On that note the Wii games I tried Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion were shockingly weak compared to their N64 predecessors, they felt like they gave half the fucks of a game like Banjo Kazooie or Mario 64, so I am not sold on anything older than N64 other than Zelda

Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:47 am
The Kramer

Post Re: Recommend me SNES games
Sounds like you really like the Squaresoft rpgs so just keep going down that road. Check the wiki page for anything between 92-97, but Final Fantasy 6 is probably your best bet for now.

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:19 pm
The Kramer

Also Mario Sunshine and Luigis Mnsion are on gamecube, so if you tried playing them on a wii emulator it is no wonder your computer crashed.

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:21 pm
No pride

Yea I got that mixed up, it was GC emulator

Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:08 pm
now we know

Super Metroid. Super Mario Kart.

Other than those, I wasn't a SNES fan. I was always a Mega-Drive kid.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:10 am

Find a mate and square down on some Turtles in Time

Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]