Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 am



Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Monday Estimates 
Author Message
The Greatest Avenger EVER
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:02 am
Posts: 18501
Post Monday Estimates
$20,860,000 SHERLOCK
$19.5m ALVIN
$9.5m AVATAR
$7.1m COMPLICATED
$3.7m UP/AIR


:noway:

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmXF3CE04A


This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this


Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 5:41 am
Posts: 2387
Location: Poland
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Image


Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 am
Profile WWW
The Greatest Avenger EVER
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:02 am
Posts: 18501
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Mesjarch wrote:
Image


See??? All good things do come to an end and AVATAR had to fall at some point. :nope:

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmXF3CE04A


This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this


Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 am
Profile WWW
The Wall
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:50 am
Posts: 16163
Location: Croatia
Post Re: Monday Estimates
On a normal board BKB would've been banned already. This crap is not funny. He's the ultimate concentrate of annoying.


Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:06 am
Posts: 28947
Location: the last free city
Post Re: Monday Estimates
:lol: good one, BKB

_________________
Most anticipated 2018 films:
Black Panther A+ :king: #WakandaForever
Solo: A Star Wars Story A-
Avengers: Infinity War A+
Ready Player One A
Deadpool 2 :D A
Incredibles 2
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Mission Impossible: Fallout
Sicario 2: Soldado
Ant-Man & the Wasp
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Mortal Engines
Alita: Battle Angel
Aquaman


Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:43 am
Profile
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:20 pm
Posts: 491
Location: seattle
Post Re: Monday Estimates
be.redy wrote:
On a normal board BKB would've been banned already. This crap is not funny. He's the ultimate concentrate of annoying.



Every board needs some drama.

_________________
yearsago's homepage


Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:53 am
Profile WWW
The Greatest Avenger EVER
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:02 am
Posts: 18501
Post Re: Monday Estimates
be.redy wrote:
On a normal board BKB would've been banned already. This crap is not funny. He's the ultimate concentrate of annoying.


I'm just as shocked by these numbers as everyone else..

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmXF3CE04A


This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:06 am
Posts: 28947
Location: the last free city
Post Re: Monday Estimates
:lol:

_________________
Most anticipated 2018 films:
Black Panther A+ :king: #WakandaForever
Solo: A Star Wars Story A-
Avengers: Infinity War A+
Ready Player One A
Deadpool 2 :D A
Incredibles 2
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Mission Impossible: Fallout
Sicario 2: Soldado
Ant-Man & the Wasp
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Mortal Engines
Alita: Battle Angel
Aquaman


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 pm
Profile
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48328
Location: Multi-tasking
Post Re: Monday Estimates
At first I laughed then I shrugged then I didn't care.

_________________
Yes.
The Beguiled (June)
The Big Sick (June)
Baby Driver (June 28)
The House (June 30)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 7)
War for the Planet of the Apes (July 14)


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:34 am
Posts: 1956
Post Re: Monday Estimates
BKB just give it up.


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
The Greatest Avenger EVER
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:02 am
Posts: 18501
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Libs wrote:
At first I laughed then I shrugged then I didn't care.


Oh come on Libsey.. You cared, otherwise you wouldn't of risked breaking a nail responding to this.. :funny: Your all going to have to have a temp replacement in 2 days when I take a much needed vacation folks.. ;)

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmXF3CE04A


This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48328
Location: Multi-tasking
Post Re: Monday Estimates
MR. GREEN wrote:
Libs wrote:
At first I laughed then I shrugged then I didn't care.


Oh come on Libsey.. You cared, otherwise you wouldn't of risked breaking a nail responding to this.. :funny: Your all going to have to have a temp replacement in 2 days when I take a much needed vacation folks.. ;)


"Cared" is probably too strong a word. I responded, in the sense that someone responds when an ant flies around their food for 5 seconds.

_________________
Yes.
The Beguiled (June)
The Big Sick (June)
Baby Driver (June 28)
The House (June 30)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 7)
War for the Planet of the Apes (July 14)


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
The Greatest Avenger EVER
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:02 am
Posts: 18501
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Libs wrote:
MR. GREEN wrote:
Libs wrote:
At first I laughed then I shrugged then I didn't care.


Oh come on Libsey.. You cared, otherwise you wouldn't of risked breaking a nail responding to this.. :funny: Your all going to have to have a temp replacement in 2 days when I take a much needed vacation folks.. ;)


"Cared" is probably too strong a word. I responded, in the sense that someone responds when an ant flies around their food for 5 seconds.


You know Libsey?? I'm actually going to miss you when I leave in 2 days.. You believe that don't you??? :wub2:

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmXF3CE04A


This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48328
Location: Multi-tasking
Post Re: Monday Estimates
MR. GREEN wrote:
Libs wrote:
MR. GREEN wrote:
Libs wrote:
At first I laughed then I shrugged then I didn't care.


Oh come on Libsey.. You cared, otherwise you wouldn't of risked breaking a nail responding to this.. :funny: Your all going to have to have a temp replacement in 2 days when I take a much needed vacation folks.. ;)


"Cared" is probably too strong a word. I responded, in the sense that someone responds when an ant flies around their food for 5 seconds.


You know Libsey?? I'm actually going to miss you when I leave in 2 days.. You believe that don't you??? :wub2:


Sure I do.

_________________
Yes.
The Beguiled (June)
The Big Sick (June)
Baby Driver (June 28)
The House (June 30)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 7)
War for the Planet of the Apes (July 14)


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
On autopilot for the summer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:14 pm
Posts: 19875
Location: Walking around somewhere
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Where the hell did these numbers come from. Comingsoon.net has never been wrong in their life posting numbers. Its usually after the fact

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=61911

I think the word we're looking for is... "WOW!" James Cameron's Avatar earned yet another $19 million domestically on Monday, its 11th day in theaters, which is almost $3 million more than last Monday, when it earned $16.38 million. The $19 million marks the seventh-biggest Monday of all-time and it pushes the film's domestic total to $232 million.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel came in at #2 for the day with $12 million, followed by Sherlock Holmes at #3 with $11 million.

It's going to be interesting to see what number Avatar will be able to reach in North America and worldwide. It looks to have a chance at surpassing The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King's $1.1 billion worldwide to become the second-biggest movie of all-time, trailing only Cameron's own Titanic ($1.8 billion).

The bigger question is whether the movie will be able to reach such films as Star Wars ($460.9 million) and The Dark Knight ($533.3 million) domestically to take the second spot behind Titanic ($600.8 million) in North America as well.

_________________
Image

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.


Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!


Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 pm
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:41 pm
Posts: 11461
Location: Augsburg (2,033 years young)
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Someone should have closed this thread a long time ago so thegun wouldn't have to post here...

_________________
Nothing Compares 2 U


Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 21527
Post Re: Monday Estimates
This thread was worth it alone for thegun;s serious post :sweat:


Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 pm
Profile
On autopilot for the summer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:14 pm
Posts: 19875
Location: Walking around somewhere
Post Re: Monday Estimates
I think its the shock that I never even attempt to post numbers and seeing them so off, I was like how could no one see it. I didn't even notice it was a BKB thread. Not worth deleting though.

_________________
Image

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.


Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!


Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm
Profile
loyalfromlondon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:31 pm
Posts: 19700
Location: ville-marie
Post Re: Monday Estimates
El Murato wrote:
This thread was worth it alone for thegun;s serious post :sweat:

He's never been one to recognize internet humour.

_________________
Magic Mike wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
If John Wick 2 even makes 30 million I will eat 1,000 shoes.


Same.


Algren wrote:
I don't think. I predict. ;)


Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm
Profile
On autopilot for the summer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:14 pm
Posts: 19875
Location: Walking around somewhere
Post Re: Monday Estimates
trixster wrote:
El Murato wrote:
This thread was worth it alone for thegun;s serious post :sweat:

He's never been one to recognize internet humour.


If thats what you call it :thumbsup:

I call it a desperate attempt from a soon to be gone poster trying to leave some sort of mark by posting as many spam threads as possible, when in reality, he'll be forgotten in about 2 days.

_________________
Image

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.


Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!


Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 pm
Profile
Killing With Kindness
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:57 pm
Posts: 24912
Location: Anchorage,Alaska
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Thegun wrote:
trixster wrote:
El Murato wrote:
This thread was worth it alone for thegun;s serious post :sweat:

He's never been one to recognize internet humour.


If thats what you call it :thumbsup:

I call it a desperate attempt from a soon to be gone poster trying to leave some sort of mark by posting as many spam threads as possible, when in reality, he'll be forgotten in about 2 days.

:thumbsup: he's been on ignore for 2 days now and its like heaven.

_________________
The Force Awakens


Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 pm
Profile WWW
Award Winning Bastard

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:03 am
Posts: 15310
Location: Slumming at KJ
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Thegun wrote:
If thats what you call it :thumbsup:

I call it a desperate attempt from a soon to be gone poster trying to leave some sort of mark by posting as many spam threads as possible, when in reality, he'll be forgotten in about 2 days.



BKB won't be forgotten about in 2 days! Hell, you making an ass out of yourself in this thread will have a longer shelf life than that! :funny:


Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm
Profile
On autopilot for the summer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:14 pm
Posts: 19875
Location: Walking around somewhere
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Hey Mav! Where have you been, it seems like its been over a year since I've seen post anything.

And if my claim to shame 2009 in KJ is posting real numbers in a joke thread, I can live with that.

_________________
Image

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.


Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!


Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm
Profile
Award Winning Bastard

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:03 am
Posts: 15310
Location: Slumming at KJ
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Thegun wrote:
Hey Mav! Where have you been, it seems like its been over a year since I've seen post anything.


Hey, gun, how have you been!

I don't get around the internet as much these days. I'm a family man with a new-ish baby now, so I only get so much time these days.


Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:47 pm
Profile
On autopilot for the summer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:14 pm
Posts: 19875
Location: Walking around somewhere
Post Re: Monday Estimates
Nice congrats, newish? what did you buy used?

_________________
Image

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.


Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!


Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:50 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.