Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 pm



Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD 
Author Message
problem?

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:52 am
Posts: 15515
Location: Bait Shop
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
BKB's Ultimatum wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
J.C., I was kidding. Some people have such tight asses here.


Jesus, look who's talking?? There's times when I think you need a crowbar to pry your keester apart..


I'm just oh so sorry that I don't find your vivid imagination about screwing your next door neighbor's fat whore of a wife and being found with drugs funny. Oh wait, no I'm not.

_________________
Image


Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile
I just lost the game
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:00 pm
Posts: 5868
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
Dino Now wrote:
insomniacdude wrote:
Dino Now wrote:
anyone who believes this guy has levels of retardation thats off the chart.


When you say "this guy", I will of course assume it is self-referential since you didn't have the foresight or intelligence to specify an antecedent for the pronoun. Foresight and intelligence are two cornerstones to any "non-retarded" person. Given the circumstances, my vote is a resounding yes.

Honestly, if you're going to call someone retarded, make sure you don't sound like one yourself. That's common sense :thumbsup:


back the fuck off bitch. i didn't call bkb the retard, i called u and the other people who believe him a fucking retard. u must have a great deal of retardation if u didn't know who i was talking about anyway.


I never mentioned bkb in my post; why are you getting so defensive? I'm just following the course of syntax and logic. It might do you well to be specific next time, lest my poor retarded brain come to the wrong conclusion.

_________________
Image


Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:31 pm
Profile
Superfreak
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:54 am
Posts: 20268
Location: Places
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
Korrgan wrote:
BKB's Ultimatum wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
J.C., I was kidding. Some people have such tight asses here.


Jesus, look who's talking?? There's times when I think you need a crowbar to pry your keester apart..


I'm just oh so sorry that I don't find your vivid imagination about screwing your next door neighbor's fat whore of a wife and being found with drugs funny. Oh wait, no I'm not.


shes fat? :er:

_________________
Ari Emmanuel wrote:
I'd rather marry lindsay Lohan than represent Mel Gibson.


Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:45 pm
Profile
problem?

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:52 am
Posts: 15515
Location: Bait Shop
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
WE GOT KG!!! wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
BKB's Ultimatum wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
J.C., I was kidding. Some people have such tight asses here.


Jesus, look who's talking?? There's times when I think you need a crowbar to pry your keester apart..


I'm just oh so sorry that I don't find your vivid imagination about screwing your next door neighbor's fat whore of a wife and being found with drugs funny. Oh wait, no I'm not.


shes fat? :er:


I'd assume someone slumming it with BKB doesn't exactly go to the gym. Or eat less than 5,000 calories a day.

_________________
Image


Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:27 pm
Profile
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:55 am
Posts: 16278
Location: Counting the 360 ways I love my Xbox
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
I still sense a lot of sexual tension between Korrgan and BKB. If only those two crazy kids could get together it would be one of those May/December relationships... May 2008 and December 2142.

As for the topic at hand... real or fake, the thought of a BKB Jr. running around is scary.

_________________
Image


Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:36 am
Profile
problem?

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:52 am
Posts: 15515
Location: Bait Shop
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
I would sooner abort myself.

_________________
Image


Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:40 am
Profile
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:55 am
Posts: 16278
Location: Counting the 360 ways I love my Xbox
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
Korrgan wrote:
I would sooner abort myself.


Off topic, but if you could travel to the past and perform an abortion on yourself, would you slowly disappear while doing the abortion, or would you still be around? In the movies and TV they seem to suggest you would slowly disappear as your past self dies (you would be see-through for a few minutes!), but I think in reality you would still be around and would instead just create two different realities on differing planes.

_________________
Image


Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:44 am
Profile
Homo Dperious
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:26 am
Posts: 13591
Location: Everywhere
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
Maybe you already aborted yourself Tony.

And maybe we have all aborted BKB many times, we just ended up in the wrong universe.


Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:51 am
Profile ICQ
Christian's #1 Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:25 pm
Posts: 28110
Location: Awaiting my fate
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
TonyMontana wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
I would sooner abort myself.


Off topic, but if you could travel to the past and perform an abortion on yourself, would you slowly disappear while doing the abortion, or would you still be around? In the movies and TV they seem to suggest you would slowly disappear as your past self dies (you would be see-through for a few minutes!), but I think in reality you would still be around and would instead just create two different realities on differing planes.


That's an interesting topic. Hmm. Depends on how you view time (linear vs branched). So if you go back in time as linear then you change something (such as killing yourself) then I guess you'd just sort of die with it but then everything would change. It gets too confusing but I love pondering it.

If you think more on the branched (is that what it is called?) view then you'd just start a new reality and the old one would continue while the new one branched off.

_________________
See above.


Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:12 pm
Profile
KJ's Leading Pundit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 60702
Location: Tonight... YOU!
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
Really?

You bumped this for THAT?

_________________
trixster wrote:
shut the fuck up zwackerm, you're out of your fucking element

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct


Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:02 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:16 pm
Posts: 6499
Location: Down along the dixie line
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
Chipo DiCaprio wrote:
Really?

You bumped this for THAT?



Where the hell is BKB now?

_________________
Image


Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:49 pm
Profile
KJ's Leading Pundit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 60702
Location: Tonight... YOU!
Post Re: I Think I Got Debra KNOCKED UP.. I Have Returned
getluv wrote:
and Amanda Bynes is pregnant with my baby.

God you people are fucking idiots.


I think I found out the reason for Amanda's insanity!!!

_________________
trixster wrote:
shut the fuck up zwackerm, you're out of your fucking element

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct


Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:13 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:53 pm
Posts: 8576
Location: Syracuse, NY
Post Re: I Think I Got Debra KNOCKED UP.. I Have Returned
Chippy wrote:
getluv wrote:
and Amanda Bynes is pregnant with my baby.

God you people are fucking idiots.


I think I found out the reason for Amanda's insanity!!!


:lol:

_________________
Top 10 Films of 2016

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water


Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
loyalfromlondon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:31 pm
Posts: 19700
Location: ville-marie
Post Re: I'm Off The Hook.. THANK GOD
robocop

_________________
Magic Mike wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
If John Wick 2 even makes 30 million I will eat 1,000 shoes.


Same.


Algren wrote:
I don't think. I predict. ;)


Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:23 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.