Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 So... 
The Greatest Avenger EVER

This could be the funniest thread ever. Just so much stupidity.

BKB? Good lord.

http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17357

Hey Man.. Looks at this list Tony has in the above link.. There are people out there like this that would put a goddamn game system over there spouse or girlfriend anyday as sad as it sounds and considering just how h-a-r-d-c-o-r-e Tony is with Gaming and that Uber list of Consoles and games he's had in the Past and probably Present, it sounded legit and something he would do.. Sue me..

Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

I really don't know many men married for 10 years that are still virgins, no matter how obsessive their hobbies are. Except maybe Tom Cruise - whose marriage to Nicole Kidman was an obvious sham, but even then Tom was having sex, just not with the ladies.

And, on a somewhat related, but far less funny note... I just realized that next year will make it 20 years since I met and started dating my wife (we dated 9 years before marriage). Man, that makes me feel old. Half of you probably weren't even born then.

I'm thinking I'll slip it to her on the 20th anniversary of when we met - if there are no good Xbox 360 games out at that time.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:01 am
Extraordinary

If someone has a hobby it doesnt mean in the least bit that they care more about that then their family. Either way im sure Tony's wife wishes she never slept with Tony, I bet she cries herself to sleep everynight when she has to tell him he was actually GOOD, she must go the the confession booth ALOT!!!

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:16 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

If someone has a hobby it doesnt mean in the least bit that they care more about that then their family. Either way im sure Tony's wife wishes she never slept with Tony, I bet she cries herself to sleep everynight when she has to tell him he was actually GOOD, she must go the the confession booth ALOT!!!

:lol: That actually made me laugh. Note that down someone.... Kill was actually funny, and - sadly - he speaks truth. :cry:

Oh, and to be fair, my wife is about as hardcore gamer as I am, but she is stupid... she likes the PC and plays those retarded Age of Empire III and Civilization 4 type games. And, when she isn't playing that she prefers the PS2 (or NES) - she is playing that Neopet game, Guitar Hero, and played most of the X-Files one. She has no taste in gaming machines. At least she has good taste in men.

But, enough about me.... why are you still a virgin, BKB? What's your excuse?

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:24 am
Extraordinary

Most girls who are even interested in games go for that strategy stuff or something like Sims, usually its never console gaming.

BKB has banged Jessica Alba................ when I say Jessica Alba I mean a tranny hooker who wore a shirt of Jessica Alba in F4.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:34 am
problem?

Ohplease,guygamersareallthesame."Omigodz,gurlgamerzdonotexistoronlyliketehBarbieeeegamez!!!11" :mad:

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:35 am
Extraordinary

But it is true that most girl gamers tend to go for more of the strategy games and role playing games, which I enjoy too........ which then would make me ME a girl :ohmy:

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:38 am
problem?

Oh,I<3<3<3<3<3role-playinggames.TheFFgamesarethebestgamesevar!!!

ButIhatestrategygamesandTheSims.Whatboringcrap!IlovesurvivalhorrorlikeRE,andgameslikeMGS. TheSplinterCellseriessuckslotsofass,though,andsodoeseveryJamesBondgameofalltime.Halo'slametoo.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:42 am
Extraordinary

OMGZ will you marry me? MGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>Splinter Cell, Tony is gonna bite your head off.

Goldeneye for N64 was one of the greatests though, so not ALL james bond games suck, theres one good one.

Last edited by Joker's Thug #3 on Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:48 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

I really think that game designers drop the ball and do not produce and market enough serious games geared toward the ladies. I'm guessing games like Nintendogs cleans house with the female demographics, but there's not many games like that. There are a plethora of games geared toward guys (the ones with breast physics that I buy), but how many halfway well crafted serious games can you think of that are geared toward girls?

You can't paint either gender with a large brush (there are some girls do love First Person Shooters), but if I were in the industry I would do something to corner this pretty much untapped market.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:49 am
Extraordinary

The market is untapped because the ratio of guy gamers to girl gamers is what? 1000000000/1

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:51 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

OMGZ will you marry me? MGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>Splinter Cell, Tony is gonna bite your head off.

Goldeneye for N64 was one of the greatests though, so not ALL james bond games suck, theres one good one.

Wow two fruitcakes on one message board. You guys need your head examined. Fixed camera angles and hippie-doofster characters do not make for a good game - especially a stealth game.

Splinter Cell is infinitely better than MGS.

Tony has spoken.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:52 am
problem?

Dude,Nintendogsisforkids!Igotitformyniecethough,shelovesgamestoo.I'm raisinghertobeagamer!ShereallylikesherDSandplaysitconstantly.

Anyway,Iwouldn'twanttheretoactuallybegamesmadeonlyforgirls.Aslongasit'sagoodgame, we'lllikeit!ButstufflikeHalojustdoesn'treallyinterestus.MGS, though!!!It'slikeanRPGcrossedwithaction.It'shawt.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:54 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

The market is untapped because the ratio of guy gamers to girl gamers is what? 1000000000/1

Which came first the chicken or the egg? Is there not as many girl gamers because there are not many girl centric games?

The gaming market is out of touch with the female population. Have you ever watched the credits for any game... try to count how many females are on staff. I bet you won't even need two fingers.

Do you know that Pac-Man was created to tap the girl market. The male designers thought that the only thing women would identify with is eating. So they created a character that eats to corner the girl market. That was 20+ years ago, but it's a shining example of how out of touch game designers are.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:55 am
problem?

FormeitboilsdowntoSnakebeinghotterthan..SplinterCelldude.

AndPac-Manisgreat!

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:57 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Dude,Nintendogsisforkids!Igotitformyniecethough,shelovesgamestoo.I'm raisinghertobeagamer!ShereallylikesherDSandplaysitconstantly.

Anyway,Iwouldn'twanttheretoactuallybegamesmadeonlyforgirls.Aslongasit'sagoodgame, we'lllikeit!ButstufflikeHalojustdoesn'treallyinterestus.MGS, though!!!It'slikeanRPGcrossedwithaction.It'shawt.

I'm not saying to only make them for girls, but why shouldn't game companies hire more female staff? I'm not saying to get rid of games like Halo, BloodRayne, or DOA (my favorites), just that there could be much more diversity in gaming selection. It would be cool to see what an all girl staff came up with for a game, and it would be likely a game that either gender could enjoy (like an RPG).

It should be just like movies... you have such a diverse array of movies that just about anybody can enjoy and that are made by a wide variety of people (age and genders). Gaming just isn't like that... everything is produced by 20-40 year old males.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:59 am
problem?

Yeah,Idon'tknowofanyfemalevideogameproducers.Can'tthink ofasingleone.I'msureevenBarbiegamesaremadebyguys.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:04 am
Extraordinary

Killuminati510 wrote:

Wow two fruitcakes on one message board. You guys need your head examined. Fixed camera angles and hippie-doofster characters do not make for a good game - especially a stealth game.

Splinter Cell is infinitely better than MGS.

Tony has spoken.
MGS 2 isnt that great we got that settled, you must play MGS3 though. The story is incredible and not some typical boring trash like Splinter Cell, it's more fast paced, and has the sweetest boss battles you've ever seen in a videogame. Again comparing the games isnt fair, one is more stealth driven while the other is more of an action/adventure with stealth elements. Game like Splinter Cell you need to be in stealth mode all the way through game like MGS not so much and theres alot of levels where stealth isnt even involved.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:09 am
problem?

IhatedthatbossbattleinMGS3withtheolddudeintheforest.Ittookmelikean hourtobeathimbecauseIcouldneverfindtherottenbastard. :mad:

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:14 am
Extraordinary

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:27 am
Commander and Chef

exactly why aren't we all picking on getluv?

Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:41 am
Profile WWW
Homo Dperious

Strategy Games and Adventure Games > console gaming

Age of Empires I & II, Myst, Riven, Exile, and the Journeyman trilogy are my favorite games.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:41 am
Profile ICQ
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Yeah... this thread went from the best thread ever, to completely retarded in 1.3 seconds. Now we have people thinking strategy games rule or that MGS is better than Splinter Cell. The lunacy continues, but it's not as fun as it was in the first page. I highly recommend to those new to this thread to stick to page #1.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:51 pm
Commander and Chef

Rubber ducky quek quek wrote:

Yeah... this thread went from the best thread ever, to completely retarded in 1.3 seconds. Now we have people thinking strategy games rule or that MGS is better than Splinter Cell. The lunacy continues, but it's not as fun as it was in the first page. I highly recommend to those new to this thread to stick to page #1.

unless we put this back on track.

tony, lets you and me hang out during the midnight launch of the new britney CD. then we'll make fun of them.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
problem?

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next