Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Photo of Lana Del Ray on KJ homepage 
now we know

Post Re: Photo of Lana Del Ray on KJ homepage
That pic of the main guy from How to Train Your Dragon 3 looks so much like Jake Gyllenhaal.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:46 am
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

Gamaur wrote:
He does actually. Looks a lot like the voice actor they've used too, whatever his name is.

Am I missing a menu button somewhere? Using Mac OS and Windows, can only access whatever's linked on the main page, no archive or anything else except recent articles and a link to Daniel's site at the bottom, which looks a bit like something from GeoCities. The content is good, but the presentation is starting to feel stagnated.

There is a more articles link at the bottom and links to different archive sections in the menu bar

Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:59 pm
Devil's Advocate

Gamaur wrote:
This is what I mean:

The sidebar is invisible.

There's a link for articles sure, but the page it links to is incomplete, and randomly includes the Aquaman review - the "Film Review" header could serve as its own hyperlink.

Point being, if this is how it looks for certain browsers, a lot of the effort may be going to waste.

Try stretching the page horizontally one way or the other. I noticed that if you pull the page in far enough, the logo and a menu button goes to the top, while if it's pulled out enough it goes to the left. But there does appear to be a blind spot where neither happens, I'll try to see if I can change that. In any case people are clicking on the menu buttons and the more articles link about as much as I'd expect so I don't think it's a widespread problem

The Aquaman review is supposed to be in the Reviews page and the More page, is that what you mean?

Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]