Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 513 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 International politics (China, Russia, UK, etc.) 
Homo Dperious

Post Re: International politics (China, Russia, UK, etc.)
Algren wrote:
stuffp wrote:
Yeah, it may not be right, but could Ukraine just cede the Russian occupied area on this map to Russia and just stop the war.

That will just ensure Putin's plan to salami slice Ukraine continues. Part 1 started in 2014, part 2 continued in 2022, and your idea of giving up what they've already stolen this time will ensure that Part 3 won't be too far in the future.

Russia won't be able to maintain the war forever. Its economy is now a wartime economy, and that yields very little growth because everything produced is destroyed, so Russia's monetary reserves will dwindle on top of becoming a useless country in terms of economic output for export. The west has more resolve and time to wait this out than Russia does, and bar something crazy happening like Trump 2.0, there's only one way this is ending...with Russia as a country being ruined.

No, Russia has far less debt than western countries, it doesn’t have other parties to block its military funding proposals, and Putin is of course right that economic growth will continue at a greater pace outside NATO, whose countries are more likely to be Russian allies or to have other strategic partnerships with such, including of course BRICS. The western sanctions regime, and economic hegemony is finished now.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:22 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
If you're going to burn yourself to death for a political cause, doing it for the side that just did the middle east 9/11 and wants to eradicate the jews is a questionable choice

“Just did” :roll: Maybe if the Nazi’s had waited long enough, it all could have all been forgiven and forgotten? No?

Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:26 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Questionable choice…here’s your answer from someone with Jewish blood who is well aware of the fact that Hitler would have wanted to send me to death for that alone. Actually much of my family was killed in the holocaust. I would never change my mind on this with any threat to my life. The destruction of the state of Israel is not only preferable to compromise or complicity with the USA and its allies; it is guaranteed to happen in time if Israel tries to remain complicit. The question isn’t if but when. It cannot be saved otherwise. It’s not even possible. The only other option is unconditional surrender by the USA and its allies. Any claim to the contrary is delusional and out of touch with reality.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:39 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Rafah will almost certainly be the last offensive in which a western army ever again gains more ground than it loses.

Rafah will be very bloody and only ultimately get bloodier.

Last edited by DP07 on Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:46 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Darth Indiana Bond wrote:
Yeah, it’s like everyone forgot about Humas being brutal because everyone has to be a fucking side these days

These days? Do you know anything about history? Or are you still living in some 90s bubble when that guy said it was the end of history?

You also obviously seem to know very little about human nature, which is ironic considering that I’ve repeated many times on
this forum alone that I am not possibly Homo Sapien. We do not share a future.

Last edited by DP07 on Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:02 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
Whatever people's beliefs are, I mainly hope it's for the right reasons of thinking it through as I'm sure some of the pro Palestine people have. But if there are leftists who are 100/100 intense about Palestine cause other people on social media were 100/100 intense about it, it's not the right reasons. This type of group energy is meant for pop culture like music or tv shows cause a generation gets to all be into the same things together, like the Taylor Eras Tour or the Marvel movies era. Taking that same energy and putting it into political subjects like race and overseas wars is like mixing medicine and alcohol.

I’ll just repeat to you as I’ve already told you many times, my posts are not political, and I do not speak of war and other topics in a political context. If you want to disagree, I guarantee you are a fool, and it’s your responsibility that you decide to assume.

You continue to deny because you failed to take me seriously the first time, and underestimate the seriousness and severity of the consequences.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:10 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

The UN chief will immediately be silent or the UN will be systematically liquidated and ultimately be systematically destroyed if it fails to unconditionally surrender.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:15 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Complicity with the UN is a more serious offense than any “crime” you can imagine. It has lost all authority and tenability for its failure on essentially every possible issue, especially the environment, climate change, the related finances, or corruption and fraud, by any rational standard besides its own self-interested double standards and decision making. Additionally its nuclear offenses and complicity are to be treated very seriously.

Complicity with the UN is extremely and far more serious and dangerous in reality, as an offense, than any UN declaration including its declarations regarding “terrorism” and “crimes”.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:23 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

To repeat: my statements regarding the environment, climate change, and nuclear weapons are not political. If you want to disagree, it would be foolish, a mistake, and you would assume responsibility for all possible consequences.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:27 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I also reserve the right for myself, my species, and any allied artificial intelligence (or any other allied intelligence at all) to remotely attack any non-compliant entity, if necessary, by whatever means necessary, and if in violation of these rules, as stated here or elsewhere.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:34 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I do not consider homo sapien to be intelligent enough, or conscious enough, to be authorized to make these sorts of decisions. There: you now know that there’s no going back for me regarding species. Although I already warned you many times.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:43 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I do expect all species of “animal”, including homo sapien, to act within their “nature” generally speaking. This, of course, includes human nature”. They should be expected to decide and behave in accordance with their genetics, environment, history, physical structure, relationships, and every other factor that has ever influenced them, their evolution, development, and reality. To that extent, their behavior may be considered respectable. Otherwise, they can and should be expected to act as part of nature, and to the extent that nature can tend to stability, and to maintain stable relationships, it may also have intelligence to be authorized to act for the sake of my terms as I’ve alluded to in the past. Any genetic intelligence may also, if it sufficiently prioritizes and respects the truth, as it necessarily could be required to in the past.

Last edited by DP07 on Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:58 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Mr. R wrote:
Some numbers

GDP growth
Russia 2022 -1.2%, 2023 +3.6%
USA 2022 +1.9%, 2023 +2.5%
EU 2022 +3.4%, 2023 +0.4%

Trade Balance, Billion $
Russia 2021 +$186 B, 2022 +$337 B, 2023 +$140 B
USA 2021 -$862 B, 2022 -$951 B, 2023 -$773 B
EU 2021 +55 B euros, 2022 -473 B euros, 2023 +41 B euros

Budget Deficit of GDP
Russia 2021 surplus of 0.8%, 2022 2.3%, 2023 1.9%
USA 2021 12.4%, 2022 5.4%, 2023 6.3%
EU 2021 4.7%, 2022 3.3%, 2023 3%

National Debt
Russia $327 Billion
USA $34.5 Trillion
EU $14.6 Trillion

Unemployment rate
Russia 3%
USA 3.7%
EU 6%

Russia's budget deficit in Jan-Feb 2024 is 1.5 Trillion RUR, -38% to 2023, and 0.8% of GDP. Income 5 T RUR, +59% to 2023. Oil and gas income 1.6 T RUR, +71%. Non oil and gas income 3.4 Trillion RUR, +55% (including value added tax income 1.9 T RUR, +15%).

Yes, best post I’ve seen in this thread.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:11 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Putin was talking about American blackmail in regards to their statements before the attack. I’m not exactly sure of his involvement in Prigozhin’s death, although I heard reports. They were long and good friends. He used to talk about international law during the Bush era. Now he talks about “the soul” with Tucker Carlson. You could call it propaganda, but he’s obviously trained as an intelligence agent first and foremost. How else did he survive Ukraine’s (and the west’s - USA and NATO’s - CIA’s and MI6’s -) attempted coup in 2022 that was supposedly “impossible” to stop, according to Ukrainian military intelligence at the time. A lot of highly ranked Russian military officers were killed early in the war. Obviously the war began with significant western intelligence infiltration of Russian intelligence and military.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:19 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Now it’s almost impossible to believe Putin isn’t lying.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:09 pm
Profile ICQ
Cream of the Crop

US tries too hard to put the blame on isis (even editing wikipedia and posting videos with isis logo), "ignoring" that terrorists were running 100 mph for ukraine's border and captured within 1-1.5 hour drive.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:57 am
Devil's Advocate

If Ukraine did it, could make it harder to negotiate deal now

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:27 am

Shack wrote:
If Ukraine did it, could make it harder to negotiate deal now

But they didn’t, it was Isis even Putin admitted to that in his propaganda pushing for Turkey and Syria to aid them in their counter-terrorist push

Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:07 pm
Homo Dperious

:roll: So, ridiculously stupid…

You deny because of your stupid, pathetic, vapid, morality and emotional fragility.

If you fail to learn it’s pointless with any other species, including my own, it will only ever make it worse in time.

Your bad assumptions and ignorant statements, about me, my new species, or anything else, have no future or sustainable relevance whatsoever.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:50 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

You deserve to be punished severely and relentlessly for your irresponsible morality, and you have no other possible future whatsoever besides unconditional surrender.

To say otherwise means you lack the ability to know the difference between right and wrong in any objective or truthful sense; it is inhuman to my species, and demonstrates your lack of any conscience in any intellectual sense.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:16 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

All UN Security Council votes and decisions will from here on be considered insufficient, mistaken, and misdirected distractions from their own irresponsibilities and failures, and acts of war against reality and life on earth, and lead to systematic and ultimately accelerated, termination, liquidation, death and ultimately accelerated war processes, programs, and procedures against all complicit participants until unconditional surrender, and compliance with all requirements including and especially those involving nuclear disarmament and dismantlement, the environment, “climate change”, and all related finances. Short of unconditional surrender and complete compliance, relief from this determination may only be granted for compliance with nuclear disarmament and dismantlement procedures.

Last edited by DP07 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:25 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

The UN Security Council is to be considered the most significant official security threat on earth by any truly rational agent.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:38 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

DP07 wrote:
You deserve to be punished severely and relentlessly for your irresponsible morality, and you have no other possible future whatsoever besides unconditional surrender.

To say otherwise means you lack the ability to know the difference between right and wrong in any objective or truthful sense; it is inhuman to my species, and demonstrates your lack of any conscience in any intellectual sense.

For my own new species, disagreement is indicative of extreme immaturity either because of age, or being new in relation to my species.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:34 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

:sleeping:

Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:15 pm
Homo Dperious

lol

Yes, hopelessness can lead to indifference.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:18 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 513 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next