Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 International politics (China, Russia, UK, etc.) 
Homo Dperious

Post Re: International politics (China, Russia, UK, etc.)
You either have my pity or you have no right or ability whatsoever to expect that you deserve survival if you fail to unconditionally surrender and try to continue to challenge or threaten at this point.

End

Tue May 14, 2024 4:48 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

No, that does not apply to your enemies because of reality and because that are a symptom, and they are not primarily responsible.

Final end.

Tue May 14, 2024 4:50 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

If I’m not clear enough, you have to be extremely immature for my own new species, or vastly less intelligent than my own new species, to even consider the idea that your fundamentally primitive civilization is any better than your enemies. It’s completely meaningless, pointless nonsense to moralize, as you do, about human, or Homo Sapien morality and nature as you know it. It’s based on absolutely nothing but self-interest. To claim your heroes are any better than Hitler or any of your other enemies is so ridiculous that I can only let you know that it’s as inhuman as a full and explicit explanation would be to you. I repeat that you may have my pity whether you want it or not. Because the truth is you never had a hope to exceed or escape the limits of your humanity or human nature. It’s that simple.

Final end with a cherry on top.

Tue May 14, 2024 5:59 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
DP I value your normal posts or close enough like the 2nd to last one in this thread, but I don’t care about the different species babble

FYI, you don’t get to decide which posts or parts of posts are “normal”. That’s not relevant. You don’t get to pick and choose, or use or interpret my posts for your own purposes, interests, goals, wants or needs. Certainly, not on anything I intend and mean seriously. If you try, you should and can consider yourself warned. Under no circumstances whatsoever will such an effort be anything better than pointless and hopeless. If you want or need something on any serious matter from me, you must comply.

Tue May 14, 2024 7:22 am
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

Whatever dude. If you’re trolling you’re wasting your time writing out these posts.

Tue May 14, 2024 9:58 am
Homo Dperious

Then I’m not wasting my time. Thanks for letting me know.

You can attach “dude”, and forward to every Superman wanna-be out there who experiences penis envy (the real kind, not Freud’s kind), related not to gender, but something else.

Tue May 14, 2024 11:45 am
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

K

Tue May 14, 2024 12:34 pm
Devil's Advocate

DP I think you chose this forum because you’re interested in the current political environment and if you choose to or get it together have an opportunity to post in a now rare environment in 2024 in that both lib and conservative opinions are allowed.

Tue May 14, 2024 2:22 pm
Homo Dperious

Then I’ll leave you to your conservative and liberal opinions and try to just watch the polls and the court gossip.

You moved my original post into the politics forum in the first place. But anyway, that’s in the past now.

Tue May 14, 2024 4:50 pm
Profile ICQ

So the president of Iran may have died

Mon May 20, 2024 12:23 am
now we know

He was a puppet anyway. It's the supreme leader that we really wish would perish.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon May 27, 2024 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Homo Dperious

Stop saying “we” without expecting the death, war, destruction, and disaster you are responsible for.

In short, if you try to say “we”, in such a context, you have no option or future whatsoever in which you survive without unconditional surrender.

Tue May 28, 2024 2:31 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
DP I think you chose this forum because you’re interested in the current political environment and if you choose to or get it together have an opportunity to post in a now rare environment in 2024 in that both lib and conservative opinions are allowed.

Also, I’ve warned you multiple times, so you can’t expect anything else.

I’ve also warned on this forum that you have no right or ability to have an opinion about or regarding my new species.

Also, thus far, I’ve only held you responsible as a symptom or participant in other systems. Shack, at this point, I’ll let you know that I will consider you also to be individually responsible for your attempts to reply to me. I repeat, I’ve warned you. This is a standard I’ve never before held anyone else to besides myself. This is not a complement in your case.

I’ll try to elaborate later when I get a chance.

Tue May 28, 2024 2:39 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

DP07 wrote:
Shack wrote:

Also, I’ve warned you multiple times, so you can’t expect anything else.

I’ve also warned on this forum that you have no right or ability to have an opinion about or regarding my new species.

Also, thus far, I’ve only held you responsible as a symptom or participant in other systems. Shack, at this point, I’ll let you know that I will consider you also to be individually responsible for your attempts to reply to me. I repeat, I’ve warned you. This is a standard I’ve never before held anyone else to besides myself. This is not a complement in your case.

I’ll try to elaborate later when I get a chance.

Any thoughts on the Terrance Howard Joe Rogan podcast?

Tue May 28, 2024 3:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23