Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Confirmed: It is Algren who votes 'F' in every review poll 
Cream of the Crop

Post Confirmed: It is Algren who votes 'F' in every review poll
I have been observing the movie review polls in the 'Everyone's A Critic' sub-forum to determine who persistently votes 'F' in every poll. I posted my suspicions in the Where is Algren? thread:
tree and a half wrote:
BTW, Algren is definitely the one who grades every movie an *F* in the polls - every review thread since he's been gone hasn't received the perennial *F* grade he started adding about a year ago, because he got in a snit about me using the poll results to bolster some of my arguments.
Now I have proof positive. The review thread I requested for Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds was just posted by stuffp at 4:32 am. Algren was the only other KJ member actively posting at this time, and sure enough up goes an 'F' vote in the poll within 10 minutes of this thread being posted.

Mystery solved.

(I can't say I'm at all surprised to find my suspicions confirmed, however I am quite surprised that Algren himself didn't just admit it first, since he is generally quite open about the details of his propensity for fuckery.)

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:06 am
now we know

Post Re: Confirmed: It is Algren who votes 'F' in every review po
CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE, YOUR HONOUR! I WASN'T EVEN ONLINE AT THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT. IT'S A SETUP! IT WAS THE ONE-ARMED MAN! ;)

Actually, I did accidentally give Loving Vincent an F (it was late, fuck you!), yet it is my third favourite 2017 film. If the Everyone's A Critic thread creators a) allowed re-voting, and/or b) added an option for "I don't plan on seeing this film" like there used to be, it would not have happened.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:48 am
Why is the rum gone???

Post Re: Confirmed: It is Algren who votes 'F' in every review po
Ha!! Caught red handed. He is Guilty, now let's charge him ;)

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]