Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 An Apology to Lecter / Trixster / Past Admins 
Site Owner

Post An Apology to Lecter / Trixster / Past Admins
All,

When this forum started, I was the primary admin. Arsi and others came shortly after, and we worked together to administrate a forum that was in it's infancy. I think I can speak for all of us when I say it drained us.

For me, it got so bad I wanted nothing to do with it anymore. I basically quit, handing the job over to Arsi and abstaining from the forum for months following. Eventually I started lurking, and in time began posting once more.

It took me, an owner of the site, months to come back. Since that time, I've tortured some of my favorite posters with the job, watching each of them suffer through their term as their eyes glazed over. I'm sorry you all had to endure it, and I apologize for putting you through it. It's not what you first came to this forum for, and I don't want it to be what you come back for.

I sincerely thank each and every one of you. You've all given your time to make this place a home for others and I appreciate that. The community appreciates it.

Karl

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 am
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Re: An Apology to Lecter / Trixster / Past Admins
Don't know if I should be posting here cause I am kinda new here, but yeah thanks for the awesome job and efforts you guys have been putting for this site. The only reason I joined this forum was that it was "clean" and people were very welcoming, that comes from the hard works of you guys ofcourse including Karl who as always does amazing job.

I don't think this is said enough so Thanks Guys :thumbsup:

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]