Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 How come xiayun is a mod? 
Sbil

Post Re: How come xiayun is a mod?
Mister Ecks wrote:
Joe was a peculiar fella who loved to argue with everyone, loved DTV horror flicks and loved Amber Heard, I believe. He also loved to guilt-trip us into believing he would commit suicide. He's been on suicide watch here often.

He last posted on... August 2nd, 2010...

Uh-oh.

He moved onto the HSX boards. He was suspended or banned or whatever there like a month ago.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm
The Dark Knight

Libs wrote:
erikdean wrote:
Was that real?

Oh my. You should probs read through Joe (I believe his last alias was Harry Warden?)'s posting history on this site. It's kind of mind-boggling. I think I engaged in a virtual Internet war with him uninterrupted for like 3 years.

I've know xiayun outside of WOKJ from another site for quite a few years and I am baffled as to why anyone would have anything negative to say about him. Truly.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:45 pm
Sbil

erikdean wrote:
Libs wrote:
erikdean wrote:
Was that real?

Oh my. You should probs read through Joe (I believe his last alias was Harry Warden?)'s posting history on this site. It's kind of mind-boggling. I think I engaged in a virtual Internet war with him uninterrupted for like 3 years.

I've know xiayun outside of WOKJ from another site for quite a few years and I am baffled as to why anyone would have anything negative to say about him. Truly.

AwardsDaily? I've been stalking y'all for years lol. I'm fascinated by clearwatergirl! I feel like she's the same person as me (i.e. being obsessed with Sandra Bullock and random ass chick flicks) but with a hilariously over-the-top argumentative side and persecution complex.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:40 pm
Begging Naked

Yeah, Joe is someone that should have been permabanned years before this thread. He was a very, very special level of cray-cray. I can't even think of an AD-worthy comparison for Erik, mostly because I don't know if we ever had anyone with a violence fixation that would horrifyingly specific and violent personal attacks against other users semi-regularly.

Good riddance to horrible rubbish.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
The Dark Knight

Libs wrote:
erikdean wrote:
Libs wrote:
erikdean wrote:
Was that real?

AwardsDaily? I've been stalking y'all for years lol. I'm fascinated by clearwatergirl! I feel like she's the same person as me (i.e. being obsessed with Sandra Bullock and random ass chick flicks) but with a hilariously over-the-top argumentative side and persecution complex.

Shut up!

CWG is one crazy bitch. And a dude.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3