Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Main Page 
Site Owner

Post Main Page
You will see a slight change starting tonight in the main page, and the other pages, the change is minimal but a step in the right direction I think.

Let me know.

Should be up around 12-2 tonight. The look is very similar, mostly minor modifications.

KJ

Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:49 pm
Profile WWW
George A. Romero

Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:57 pm
Site Owner

The main page has reieved an overhaul.

http://www.worldofkj.com

You may notice slight changes in the following:

-Menu changed slightly, removed a few things from the menu, and changed the look and size just a smidge.

-The middle section has been enlargened slightly, killing a lot of dead room in the design. The font has been shrank to the standard 12 pt of the internet, instead of the 14 I had previously.

-I added a new section under the "main" or menu so that I can archive recent reviews there, and free up more space in the middle for other things.

-At the bottom the 3 sections with articles now stretch across the whole screen, and you will soon note that they will now appear on every page newly added to the site. Previously they were there but had to be updated individually on each page, a time consuming hassle. Now I just have to update one, and it will change on them all, so it will now appear on all new pages.

-The contact button at the bottom now actually contacts me, no I wasnt trying to hide from you.

So yeh, the design is much the same, but slightly different. The content will not be similar to what it is now. What I mean is that Reviews will not be posted in the middle like they are now. That will be dedicated to stories, other articles, sports, yadda yadda. Reviews will instead be focused on the side and on the Reviews page.

Also you may note some pages are now messed up, well ALL pages other than http://www.worldofkj.com are now messed up slightly. This is something I have to fix one by one, and will begin doing so tomorrow. I am to tired to do it now so sue me :roll:

Please, comments, suggestions, praise, critiques are all welcome and infact solicited ... so don't be a stranger. I may not listen to what you have to say, but ill deffinatly read it!

KJ

Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:59 am
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]