Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Disney Trivia Questions 
Hold the door!

Post Disney Trivia Questions
So I went and did Disney trivia tonight. I really thought we won but apparently there are people more into Disney out there than me. Here were the questions we got wrong. We lost by just a half point. Do you know the answers to these questions without looking it up?

1. In the Incredibles, what is the name of the city where the Parr family lives?
2. In A Bug’s Life, what was the name of Dot’s Girl Scout like troop?
3. Name 10/12 Pixar films that got 96% or higher at rotten tomatoes. We got one of our 10 answers wrong.
4. In Treasure Planet, what do B.E.N.’s initials stand for?

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:36 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Re: Disney Trivia Questions
Good to hear that you are so much into Disney. I don't know or care as much about Disney and that includes MCU and SW.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:52 pm
On autopilot for the summer

Judging by those questions I don't think you were at an applebee's trivia night, so I would assume it's not a good representation of the general public.

As for the questions, Metrovlle, and the RT score ones I got, just because I know Cars, Bugs Life, Brave, and Wall E didn't, Soul is new, and all the sequels outside of Toy Story didn't, so I just went with them to get to 10. But that's not because of my love of Disney, probably one of my weakest genre's (But hey, even my worst film category I usually go head to head with the best of them)

More importantly, was there a question that only you knew?

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:39 pm
Hold the door!

Thegun wrote:
Judging by those questions I don't think you were at an applebee's trivia night, so I would assume it's not a good representation of the general public.

As for the questions, Metrovlle, and the RT score ones I got, just because I know Cars, Bugs Life, Brave, and Wall E didn't, Soul is new, and all the sequels outside of Toy Story didn't, so I just went with them to get to 10. But that's not because of my love of Disney, probably one of my weakest genre's (But hey, even my worst film category I usually go head to head with the best of them)

More importantly, was there a question that only you knew?

I may have been the only one to know the names of Cruella De Vil’s henchmen and Merlin’s owl.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:19 pm
Extraordinary

I've won one round of Disney trivia before, I probably would've only got the RT question maybe.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:16 pm
Hold the door!

I was astonished anyone knew the Treasure Planet question, considering his initials are only discussed once in the movie a d it’s very insignificant. And like I think Treasure Planet is the least attended full length Disney film of all time.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]