Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 29  Next
 Edit: Hollywood Sexual Harassment Allegations 
Dont Mess with the Gez

Post Re: Edit: Hollywood Sexual Harassment Allegations
Shack wrote:
Lotan wrote:
I'm out of the loop, but did "new shit has come to light" in regards to Woody Allen? Or is it about the same accusations in 90s that was public knowledge even before any of its current stars started a career?

No new information. Just spurred on by Dylan Farrow writing an op ed asking why he's spared from #MeToo

Didnt she claim that he molested her?

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:03 pm
now we know

MadGez wrote:
Shack wrote:
Lotan wrote:
I'm out of the loop, but did "new shit has come to light" in regards to Woody Allen? Or is it about the same accusations in 90s that was public knowledge even before any of its current stars started a career?

No new information. Just spurred on by Dylan Farrow writing an op ed asking why he's spared from #MeToo

Not molested, but sexually assaulted...

Quote:
I have long maintained that when I was 7 years old, Woody Allen led me into an attic, away from the babysitters who had been instructed never to leave me alone with him. He then sexually assaulted me. I told the truth to the authorities then, and I have been telling it, unaltered, for more than 20 years. Why is it that Harvey Weinstein and other accused celebrities have been cast out by Hollywood, while Allen recently secured a multimillion-dollar distribution deal with Amazon, greenlit by former Amazon Studios executive Roy Price before he was suspended over sexual misconduct allegations? Allen’s latest feature, “Wonder Wheel,” was released theatrically on Dec. 1.

Allen denies my allegations. But this is not a “he said, child said” situation. Allen’s pattern of inappropriate behavior — putting his thumb in my mouth, climbing into bed with me in his underwear, constant grooming and touching — was witnessed by friends and family members. At the time of the alleged assault, he was in therapy for his conduct towards me. Three eyewitnesses substantiated my account, including a babysitter who saw Allen with his head buried in my lap after he had taken off my underwear. Allen refused to take a polygraph administered by the Connecticut state police.

Op ed: http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la ... story.html

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Even assuming what Dylan says is what actually happened, it's still a different and isolated case. If someone did something wrong once, got lucky by not being caught, went into therapy and haven't done anything since, then it's not helping anyone to throw that person under the bus. This story was known for years, nothing changed regarding it and it's a completely different situation.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 am
now we know

Yeah, and it's not like Allen repeatedly fucked her asshole and cummed over her face, then took photos. He was just a bit touchy and grabby, and he probably knows he did wrong and has battled with that for decades. But I believe his heart was in the right place. He probably cared for Dylan. It wasn't for him to gain pleasure. Trying to derail his career 30 years after something (or nothing) happened is absurd, but it's expected in this opportunistic and vicious world we now live in.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:57 am
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

MadGez wrote:
Shack wrote:
Lotan wrote:

That's not new information though

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:47 am
Devil's Advocate

Algren wrote:
Yeah, and it's not like Allen repeatedly fucked her asshole and cummed over her face, then took photos. He was just a bit touchy and grabby, and he probably knows he did wrong and has battled with that for decades. But I believe his heart was in the right place. He probably cared for Dylan. It wasn't for him to gain pleasure. Trying to derail his career 30 years after something (or nothing) happened is absurd, but it's expected in this opportunistic and vicious world we now live in.

If he molested a 7 year old it's pretty damn bad. But there's more than enough reason to believe Allen not only could be innocent, but I would lean towards it personally:

- I trust the professionals more than anything else here and they concluded after the investigation in the 90s she wasn't molested, to the point where Allen wasn't even charged. According to them Dylan had major inconsistencies when asked to repeat her story, and had the signs of it being rehearsed. They said it was likely she either was emotionally disturbed, coached into it, or a combination.

- Mia Farrow had the motive to destroy his life after the Soon Yi situation and made verbal threats, and was doing things like this. Allen has no other history of being an abuser, but Farrow does. Her kids that have broken away like Moses Farrow and Soon Yi herself have described her as a physically and emotionally abusive monster and that it was like growing up in a cult and that her kids are indoctrinated into being loyal to her. Moses has described other instances of "coaching" growing up. In short Mia Farrow being the real culprit who coached Dylan into accusing him (Even to the point where Dylan may have been "brainwashed" and now legitimately believes it happened) is a very reasonable hypothesis between the motive, threats and history of child abuse. Especially when added to the signs of being coached in Dylan's statements.

- The story doesn't make the most logical sense to me. Since the Soon Yi story had broke and they were in the middle of a custody battle, Allen was the #1 enemy at the Farrow household which is full of other adopted kids and babysitters. He's going to have so much heat on him that sneaking away with a kid for 20 minutes was exceedingly difficult. Not to mention how stupid/risky a plan it would be for him to molest her there of all places, when anyone could have followed them and found them. It also takes place in an attic and Allen is famously claustrophobic. Moses has also said he thinks there's no way there was a train set set up in the attic which was part of Dylan's story and that it was full of things like fiberglass and mouse traps, it wasn't for kids to play in. (Moses has also said Allen was never out of public sight, so his take in general if true would make Allen innocent)

Last edited by Shack on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:46 am
now we know

Shack wrote:
Algren wrote:

If he molested a 7 year old it's pretty damn bad.

At what point is it molestation though? Getting in bed with her with your underwear on is ... not molestation. But that's all Dylan seems to say. "I was assaulted". She doesn't seem to dig deeper. Finger in mouth is also no big deal. Dylan even wrote in that op ed that it was an "alleged assault". Sorry, but if I had been assaulted, I wouldn't be going around saying it was "alleged".

Allen is innocent. Not that anyone cares about that. His physical appearance fits the stereotype of a paedophile, so this society will not rest until he is dead.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

Algren wrote:
Shack wrote:
Algren wrote:

At what point is it molestation though? Getting in bed with her with your underwear on is ... not molestation. But that's all Dylan seems to say. "I was assaulted". She doesn't seem to dig deeper. Finger in mouth is also no big deal. Dylan even wrote in that op ed that it was an "alleged assault". Sorry, but if I had been assaulted, I wouldn't be going around saying it was "alleged".

I believe she's said he touched her vagina, both when the original story broke and now. It is definitely a molestation accusation

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:53 am
now we know

Shack wrote:
Algren wrote:
Shack wrote:
Algren wrote:

I believe she's said he touched her vagina, both when the original story broke and now. It is definitely a molestation accusation

A coached and alleged molestation accusation.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Wallflower

Now people are pissed at Timothee because it turns out he didn't have anything in his contract that prevented him from trashing Woody. He just didn't want to because he clearly doesn't feel that way.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ch ... 5fd63655ec

Makes me happy at least. Just donating his salary to please the masses is fine. I'm glad he didn't want to drag Woody under the bus though.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 pm
now we know

You see? You can't please the mob. He should have never even entertained the idea of donating his salary. He should have just blanked the entire movement. I'd have loved and respected him so much if he just gave a De Niro-esque shrug of the shoulders to it all. In a type of "I signed on to the film, so I stand by my decision" attitude. But nah, he acted like a pussy, and now he's being dragged under the bus by the Twitter Army that he tried so hard to please.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:12 am
Profile WWW
Gamaur's sex slave

Both Algren and Magic Mike once slapped my ass cheeks on the Internet. I'm still in shock.

I will be PMing you both my bank account number. Please be generous.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:25 am
now we know

It's not harassment if you loved it. And you loved it!

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Gamaur's sex slave

:baba: :giggle:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:32 am
now we know

You disgust me.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:50 am
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Open letter was published in 2014. Anyone who's throwing away Allen and starred in him movies after 2014 should go fuck themselves. Colin Firth shouldn't be sucking up to the masses. In his defense, he was in WA's movie before 2014 letter.

Although. http://www.vulture.com/2017/10/tick-act ... allen.html
His explanations are sincere. And way before all this jumping on the bandwagon.

Either way, nothing has changed about this allegations since 1992.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:57 am
Wallflower

Algren wrote:
You see? You can't please the mob. He should have never even entertained the idea of donating his salary. He should have just blanked the entire movement. I'd have loved and respected him so much if he just gave a De Niro-esque shrug of the shoulders to it all. In a type of "I signed on to the film, so I stand by my decision" attitude. But nah, he acted like a pussy, and now he's being dragged under the bus by the Twitter Army that he tried so hard to please.

De Niro is a legend and can do what he wants though and not have it ruin his career. Timothee is just starting out and has to be careful.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:38 pm
Devil's Advocate

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:05 pm
Devil's Advocate

What will the RT score on Allen's next film be if it comes out? 5%? I guess critics won't be allowed to give him a positive review

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:14 pm
Wallflower

Amazon might not even release it anymore. Will be interesting to see what happens with it. I do want to see it so I hope it sees the light of day sometime this year.

https://theplaylist.net/amazon-shelve-w ... -20180120/

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:19 am
Defeats all expectations

Magic Mike wrote:
Now people are pissed at Timothee because it turns out he didn't have anything in his contract that prevented him from trashing Woody. He just didn't want to because he clearly doesn't feel that way.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ch ... 5fd63655ec

Makes me happy at least. Just donating his salary to please the masses is fine. I'm glad he didn't want to drag Woody under the bus though.

I think his lying (if knowingly) is worse than appeasing either side (pro-Allen or anti-Allen).

The Allen case sounds like a "she said, he said" situation to me. I do not have adequate information to place a judgment (Maybe I have not followed closely enough.).

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:23 am
Extraordinary

Rose McGowan probably needs help. She is becoming pretty unhinged, and not sure I believe anything else that she says. She is now saying some famous director raped her when she was 15. I think she is just trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
now we know

She is totally the female Corey Feldman.

It is also a case of chicken/egg. Are they crazy and happened to have been mistreated, or did the mistreatment turn them crazy? Eh, who cares. Society doesn't give a shit about victims. They just want blood and drama. Rose kind of gives them that. So let her spiral into obscurity and later not have enough money to admit herself into a clinic of some sort, to which she'll commit suicide, going out with a controversy to top it all. Just a shame she won't be here to witness her magnum opus.

Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
Dont Mess with the Gez

Well she was engaged to Marilyn Manson so that says a lot about her mental state!

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:24 am
now we know

Watch this. Come on, Woody's innocent. Mia is a fucking psycho woman that has an evil streak in her.

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 29  Next