Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The Family Man 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

The Family Man 
Keeping it Light

Post The Family Man

Quote:
The Family Man is a 2000 American romantic fantasy comedy-drama film directed by Brett Ratner, from a screenplay by David Diamond and David Weissman. The film stars Nicolas Cage and Téa Leoni, with Don Cheadle, Saul Rubinek, and Jeremy Piven in supporting roles.

The Family Man was theatrically released in the United States on December 22, 2000, by Universal Pictures. The film received mixed reviews from critics and grossed over $124.7 million worldwide against its $60 million budget. At the 27th Saturn Awards, it was nominated for Best Fantasy Film and won Best Actress for Leoni.

Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:22 pm
Keeping it Light

Post Re: The Family Man
Watched this for the first time in maybe 20 years and was very pleased with it again. Great film, Cage and Leoni make for a great couple and Cage is just in peak form here. Good job on this from Rattner too, it's slick and well made all around, nice settings and score. There's something I love about films from the late 90's, early 00's, from the A list at that time, to the production values, it feels films where made different, with a certain attention I appreciate. And back to Cage, he's so fantastic in it, definitely carries the film, like I'm not sure others could've.

A-

Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]