Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Speed Kills 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Speed Kills 
Keeping it Light

Post Speed Kills

Quote:
Speedboat racing champion and multimillionaire, Ben Aronoff, leads a double life that lands him in trouble with the law and drug lords.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 pm
now we know

Post Re: Speed Kills
This film blows. Never truly realised it before but Travolta is one weird-looking dude. Now add a tan and a strange hairline and it's a complete distraction. I love the guy, but man. As for the film, it's amateurly-made and not very interesting despite my main man Travolta being in it - oh and Tom Sizemore, lol.

There is a night speedboat race which is utterly cringeworthy how it got cleared for people to view.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 am
Profile WWW
Keeping it Light

Post Re: Speed Kills
For the first half I thought this was not too bad, but then there's that awfully fake race in the storm, fake bullet holes, and a culmination of events that just had little meat on it and there ends up little left of the film to appreciated. It's pretty amateurishly made, and definitely the lesser biopic of the two Travolta starred in last year, Gotti was a lot more enjoyable, while this is just another level of cheap. I still liked Travolta though, and while not really the most interesting story of character to tell, the film still had my attention with some information I took away from it.

D+

Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]