Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Postman Pat: The Movie 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Postman Pat: The Movie 
Keeping it Light

Post Postman Pat: The Movie

Quote:
Postman Pat: The Movie is a 2014 British-American 3D computer animated children's comedy film based on the television series Postman Pat by John Cunliffe and Ivor Wood. It was directed by Mike Disa, produced by Robert Anich Cole, written and screenplay by Nicole Dubuc, with music by Rupert Gregson-Williams. It was co produced by DreamWorks Classics, RGH Pictures and Timeless Films.

The film stars Stephen Mangan, Jim Broadbent, Rupert Grint, David Tennant, Ronan Keating, Susan Duerden, Sandra Teles, TJ Ramini and Peter Woodward. It was released on 23 May 2014 by Icon Productions and Lionsgate.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:27 am
now we know

Post Re: Postman Pat: The Movie
Pat is nicely voiced by Stephen Mangan, but when he starts singing it's Ronan Keating, so that's odd. But the story is a bit over-the-top for Postman Pat. I guess because it's a movie they felt the need to make it a bit wacky and more of an adventure, but I honestly do not recall one package being delivered in the entire film. I do like the humour, though. It's a bit more than you'd expect from a Postman Pat movie considering how innocent the TV series is, but it's still of course very lighthearted. I like the play on Simon Cowell (called Simon Cowbell) and there's an anti-Scottish joke which I am surprised didn't cause uproar (though it may have as I've been out of the UK left loop). B+

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]