Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Batman vs. Two-Face 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Batman vs. Two-Face 
Wallflower

Post Batman vs. Two-Face

Quote:
A former Gotham D.A. goes on an evil rampage in the city, with all his choices determined by flipping a coin. Batman and Robin race to find out his mysterious secret identity while also battling the usual suspects, like Catwoman, Riddler and the Joker. Adam West and Burt Ward provide the voices for Batman and Robin.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:59 am
now we know

A bit of a bore, to be honest. The animation is decent, but we really do not need further adventures from the 60s Batman and Robin in 2017. Don't get me wrong, the 60s show has its charm, and it is nice to see these characters and props illustrated and in action, but let's leave it back in the past because we are in a different time now. A time that sees Batman as a different entity entirely, and this retro Batman is a bit of fun for a few minutes, but sitting through 70 minutes of it is a bit much. Ward's voice sounds good compared with his original role, but West's is older and all I see when I hear his voice is Mayor Adam West from Family Guy. Bugged me throughout.

C

Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]