Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 A Bad Moms Christmas 

Rate this film:
A 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
B 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
C 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

A Bad Moms Christmas 
Wallflower

Post A Bad Moms Christmas

Quote:
A BAD MOMS CHRISTMAS follows our three under-appreciated and over-burdened women as they rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Super Bowl for moms: Christmas. And if creating a more perfect holiday for their families wasn't hard enough, they have to do all of that while hosting and entertaining their own mothers. By the end of the journey, our moms will redefine how to make the holidays special for all and discover a closer relationship with their mothers.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:44 am
Wallflower

Post Re: A Bad Moms Christmas
I found the first quite a bit better, but A Bad Moms Christmas is still a fun time and worth seeing if you liked the first. Kathryn Hahn was awesome again. I loved her and Justin Hartley together and if they do another sequel I hope he returns. They also better get Applegate to return for a third. I'm definitely hoping this is a success and we get another.

I'd give it a solid B.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:47 am
Cream of the Crop

A Bad Moms Christmas suffers from uneven writing - too naughty in the first half, too nice in the second half. It's also not funny enough. But I can't call it a complete failure because of how much fun I still had watching those six comic actresses give it the old college try. *C*

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:51 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Its the performances this time that make it better but the script is pretty much mashed together. I wish they took some more time in between and refined this script because there could have been a good movie here but as such we get a half-baked movie which in inferior to the original in every aspect.

5/10

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:56 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

This is awful and so poorly made, but Christine Baranski is amazing and elevates the entire thing so it's passable and better than the first. C+

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:18 am
Profile YIM
Hold the door!

I really liked it. I laughed out loud a lot. The three grandmas were a great addition, and again Kathryn Hahn is the standout. I expected much worse, but I could see myself revisiting this in future holiday seasons.

A-

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]