Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Facebook Rules: If you are deleted, it's for a reason 
No Wire Tampons!

Post Facebook Rules: If you are deleted, it's for a reason
Okay so theres some people who were on my facebook from uni who i saw semi-regularly last year, we were pleasant but never really liked each other that much, and there was little words here and there of the negative tension between us. Still, we became facebook friends and although I added them to my Limited Profile list, any time i made any effort to communicate with them, they'd pretty much ignore it.

I'm one for trying. I don't believe you should just give into ignorant people. It's important to try. But they were unresponsive, so i decided after two years of this odd limbo relationship with these people, where they fakely announce how much they miss me every time i see them,l that i'd had enough. I removed them from facebook and my phonebook. Cleansing for the modern man.

And today I log on to facebook. They've requested I add them. What the fuck? I've removed you, quite obviously in fact, so why would you request i re-add you. I don't enjoy you! Go home!

In addition, this very odd girl took an instant disliking to me last year, and went back to her house and slated me to her flatmates (which wasn't wise since one of her flatmates is my best friend). Granted she met me when i was talking about dead babies, but still, if the bitch can't handle me thats not my problem! , anyway, she has suddenly requested my friendship on facebook because she needs a favour which ties to my skillset.

I accepted her add request only to get the satisfaction of publically rejecting her. Now im removing her ass again. Forgive and Forget? Maybe not.

It might seem like im a hateful person, and thats probably true, but shit with this town so full of actors it's fake on every corner.

In unrelated news, I had a dream last night where i called out Jane Asher for being a bitch, and then felt bad as she crumbled over it, and then lulled into a deep depression trying to right the wrong of calling Jane Asher a bitch.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Yes we can call dibs on the mountain guide

Post Re: Facebook Rules: If you are deleted, it's for a reason
I unfriended 400 people, for no particular offense. :p

Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:54 am
Christian's #1 Fan

I used to defriend people but it got too tiresome so I just leave everyone on there for whatever reason.

It is funny though there are a few people who have defriended me. Heh.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:59 am
i break the rules, so i don't care

sometimes adding people on facebook is harder than finding a cure for cancer. michael just paper bag the bitch.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:31 am
now we know

Jesus. Got to love this Michael. dude. Such drama. :funny:

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

I used to have him on my MSN or AIM contact list. One day, he asked me what I was doing, while I was restringing my guitar. I didn't feel like talking to him, because he was obviously very annoying, so told him I was doing something that only grown ups understand. This resulted in a 30 min long rant about me hurting his rights as a 15 year old. After that, he considered me his enemy, which I prefered.

Ator: I love you.
Sunya: And I love you.
Ator: Why can't we marry?
Sunya: Ator, we are brother and sister.
Ator: I'll talk with our father.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]