Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 2260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 91  Next
 The Trump Era: The Awkward Mix of Libertarianism and Fascism 
Extraordinary

Post Re: The Trump Era: The Awkward Mix of Libertarianism and Fas

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Hold the door!

Groucho wrote:
Shack wrote:
I can see the argument for it that transgender are more likely to have emotional issues as they have sky high depression rates, and in general the military is strict about not letting people in with medical conditions. Trump tried to justify it by saying it's about money though which is pretty stupid considering how tiny a fraction it is of the budget and he could have just stopped the government from paying for the surgeries

Maybe they have emotional issues and depression BECAUSE EVERYONE DISCRIMINATES AGAINST THEM AND CHRISTIANS CONSTANTLY TELL THEM THEY'RE EVIL AND SHOULD JUST DIE.

Perhaps if we accept them, some of those emotional issues might go away, hm?

Yeah, they're literally being decapitated in the Middle East but Christians are their problem.

I agree universal acceptance would help their depression, but I'm pretty sure there are other stressors that cause depression among LGBT especially transgenders like wishing they were born in the right body even after having transitioned and an inability to have children with their partner.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:59 pm
Forum General

zwackerm wrote:
Groucho wrote:
Shack wrote:
I can see the argument for it that transgender are more likely to have emotional issues as they have sky high depression rates, and in general the military is strict about not letting people in with medical conditions. Trump tried to justify it by saying it's about money though which is pretty stupid considering how tiny a fraction it is of the budget and he could have just stopped the government from paying for the surgeries

Maybe they have emotional issues and depression BECAUSE EVERYONE DISCRIMINATES AGAINST THEM AND CHRISTIANS CONSTANTLY TELL THEM THEY'RE EVIL AND SHOULD JUST DIE.

Yeah, they're literally being decapitated in the Middle East but Christians are their problem.

I agree universal acceptance would help their depression, but I'm pretty sure there are other stressors that cause depression among LGBT especially transgenders like wishing they were born in the right body even after having transitioned and an inability to have children with their partner.

Random (unexpected) fact:

Transsexualism is legal in Iran and is even promoted as the "solution" for homosexuals.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:01 pm
Hold the door!

Jiffy wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
Groucho wrote:
Shack wrote:

Random (unexpected) fact:

Transsexualism is legal in Iran and is even promoted as the "solution" for homosexuals.

Iran was once rather progressive for the Middle East, if I'm not mistaken.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:00 pm
Extraordinary

zwackerm wrote:

Look! A squirrel!

This topic is about America and its military and the discrimination they are facing here, and most of that is coming from Christians. Changing the subject doesn't erase that fact.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Hold the door!

Groucho wrote:
zwackerm wrote:

Look! A squirrel!

This topic is about America and its military and the discrimination they are facing here, and most of that is coming from Christians. Changing the subject doesn't erase that fact.

Isn't that discrimination coming from the military, which is made up of a wide variety of faiths?

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:02 pm
Extraordinary

zwackerm wrote:
Groucho wrote:
zwackerm wrote:

Look! A squirrel!

Isn't that discrimination coming from the military, which is made up of a wide variety of faiths?

Are you purposely trying to ignore my point because you can't respond to it?

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
A very honest-hearted fellow

Groucho wrote:
Shack wrote:

Christians constantly tell them to die? Honestly, do you know any Christians? Besides the ones you are going to make up for your comeback or that you read about while wanking to the splc?

Christ are you a fucking shrill old lady.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
A very honest-hearted fellow

Groucho wrote:
zwackerm wrote:

Look! A squirrel!

Trump isn't Christian and the Joint Chiefs have ignored his Tweet.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Defeats all expectations

The White House hours ago confirmed that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus is a paranoid schizophrenic and a paranoiac. A paranoid schizophrenic WH Chief of Staff and depressed transgenders in the military are my top two concerns now.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/344215-scaramucci-priebus-is-a-paranoid-schizophrenic-will-be-asked-to

Quote:
White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci unloaded on chief of staff Reince Priebus, accusing him of leaking details of a private dinner with President Trump and claiming he will be asked to resign.

“Reince is a f------ paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci told New Yorker writer Ryan Lizza in a Wednesday phone call.

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said of the White House communications staff. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus — if you want to leak something — he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.”

Scaramucci was angry that Lizza found out he planned to dine with Trump, Fox News host Sean Hannity and former Fox News executive Bill Shine at the White House. He believed that Priebus, whom he has feuded with for months, was the one who told Lizza about it.

Mimicking Priebus, Scaramucci tells Lizza: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the f------ thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”

Scaramucci directed his profane tirade at other members of the White House staff, whom he said were only in their posts for media attention and notoriety.

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said of the chief strategist who rarely appears on television. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the f------ strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:38 pm
Hold the door!

Groucho wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
Groucho wrote:
zwackerm wrote:

Look! A squirrel!

Are you purposely trying to ignore my point because you can't respond to it?

I cannot deny that there are Christians who are intolerant of trans people (I like to think they are all deep in the sticks), however it has little to do with them being banned from military service.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:39 pm
now we know

Twenty more posts and zwackerms post count will read: 12345

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:05 am
Profile WWW
Gamaur's sex slave

182 more and Algren's will be 54321.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:38 am
now we know

:whaa:

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:14 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

zwackerm wrote:
I cannot deny that there are Christians who are intolerant of trans people (I like to think they are all deep in the sticks), however it has little to do with them being banned from military service.

You are absolutely correct. And I never said anything to the contrary, which is why your point was completely off topic. You were creating a straw man for me to debate that I had never created.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Angels & Demons

Old man McCain sure said fuck you tuck you to Butch McConnwl and president Trump's last night. Epic fail yo.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Priebus has been fired. More chaos

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:31 pm
Keeping it Light

The White House looks to be run like a kindergarten.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:26 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Homo Dperious

Trump is so desperate to appear powerful with North Korea.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:34 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Algren wrote:
Let's face it, Trump could cure cancer and he would still be criticised by the left.

This is the most unintentionally funny thing I've read in a while.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:36 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

i.hope wrote:
tree and a half wrote:
Groucho wrote:
The idea of Trump curing cancer is about as absurd as imagining him flapping his tiny hands and flying into the sky.

I'm no fan of Trump, but this level of petty physical insult reminds me of the most cowardly bullies of grade school.

Physical insult? Verbal at best. It was not even an insult.

It's essentially a statement of fact.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:39 am
Profile ICQ
now we know

It is ridiculous how dumb some Americans are. It doesn't matter what you say anymore, if it's negative you're branded a Trump supporter. "She is a little fat" - "Oh fuck off, TRUMP SUPPORTER!". It is absurd. Do Liberals not have opinions, or do they not tell the truth? It seems if you tell the truth or express an opinion you're instantly a fucking chauvinist, racist, homophobic pig [supporter].

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

Algren wrote:
It is ridiculous how dumb some Americans are. It doesn't matter what you say anymore, if it's negative you're branded a Trump supporter. "She is a little fat" - "Oh fuck off, TRUMP SUPPORTER!". It is absurd. Do Liberals not have opinions, or do they not tell the truth? It seems if you tell the truth or express an opinion you're instantly a fucking chauvinist, racist, homophobic pig [supporter].

The Google memo controversy is an example of a conservative trying to tell the truth backed by science/research, and the left ignoring what he really said and demonizing him

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:39 am
now we know

Not aware of the Google memo controversy. Can you summarise?

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:43 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 91  Next