Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Why I Am A Racist 
now we know

Post Re: Why I Am A Racist
I knew you'd fold.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:12 am
Profile WWW
Z

Location: Wherever he went, including here, it was against his better judgment.
Algren wrote:
I knew you'd fold.

I hoped you would, too.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 am
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

Does Algren consider Excel to be (genetically) closer to monkeys than, say, Bradley Witherberry and Dr. Lecter?

Ator: I love you.
Sunya: And I love you.
Ator: Why can't we marry?
Sunya: Ator, we are brother and sister.
Ator: I'll talk with our father.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Z

Location: Wherever he went, including here, it was against his better judgment.
My dear GuybrushX McMurphy, I think the answer to your question depends on whether or not Bradley Witherberry actually is Armond White.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

Bradley Witherberry is, of course, a white English gentleman who wears a tail coat, a silk hat and a monocle at all times.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

GuybrushX McMurphy wrote:
Bradley Witherberry is, of course, a white English gentleman who wears a tail coat, a silk hat and a monocle at all times.

'Tis true, I met him in the morn at the park. We had a delightful conversation about a chap from the government who had been following him trying to eradicate the last true free-thinker.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am
now we know

Argos wrote:
I think that black people are uncivilized. They are violent, thuggish, intimidating, and lower class. I have had ideas that they are just at an earlier stage in the evolutionary cycle than whites, but I am not sure about the proof behind that - meaning that they are closer to monkeys than whites, which would explain a lot of their wild behavior.

I also hate their use of language, double standards and their ability to use the race card whenever their lives are not going well (which is very often). Oh, and the fact that they still want people to apologize for slavery.

I am sure there are nice black people, but the majority of them are trash. They are untrustworthy and many of them do not work. They also are involved many gangs and gang shootings, and they generally bring down neighborhoods with their drug use, drug selling and general thuggery.

They are not very clever either, which might support my claim for them being closer to monkeys. They claim that they are unfairly educated, which is bullshit; they are just not a very clever race of people. They say that black people are not given the same opportunities as whites, but it is a good thing they are not, because if they did, they would abuse it and steal. They just make trouble whereever they go and in whatever they do. They also have very little value for life. They would kill someone merely for saying the word 'nigger'. They wouldd mug someone for a couple of bucks. I don't like it.

I think that is all of my reasons.

@stuffp

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Keeping it Light

I'm not sure what to add, I think racism to some extent is natural.

Argos wrote:
They claim that they are unfairly educated, which is bullshit;

But I somewhat disagree with this, I think education and upbringing in general form the person you become no matter which race you are born as.

And I don't think it really makes sense for someone to say they are a racist against black, while in fact they actually just disagree most of the life they lead which could include being "violent, thuggish, intimidating, and lower class"
So really someone who says they're racist just hate what many of that race represent, and because of that represent a hateful attitude against that race, even it has actually nothing to do with race itself. Proclaiming racism is actually just narrow minded.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:29 am
Devil's Advocate

I think some races being more genetically intelligent than others isn't logical. It just hasn't been that much time since every race including white people were illiterate hunters and gatherers, or still pretty dumb farmers. The more likely explanation is sociological, it's easier to be smart when you have money

I also think intelligence is a tricky subject because of the varieties of it. If we allow ourselves to say that black people are more charismatic and better in social situations on average than asians, is this not a form of intelligence?

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:41 pm
On autopilot for the summer

I think it goes Morals/ Social skills/ Intelligence. There're going to to be cracks in every system. Intelligence is the last excuse I'd use towards racism outside of just knowing the history. Personal experience and your family are more likely the major factors.

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:22 pm
Homo Dperious

stuffp wrote:
I'm not sure what to add, I think racism to some extent is natural.

Argos wrote:
They claim that they are unfairly educated, which is bullshit;

But I somewhat disagree with this, I think education and upbringing in general form the person you become no matter which race you are born as.

And I don't think it really makes sense for someone to say they are a racist against black, while in fact they actually just disagree most of the life they lead which could include being "violent, thuggish, intimidating, and lower class"
So really someone who says they're racist just hate what many of that race represent, and because of that represent a hateful attitude against that race, even it has actually nothing to do with race itself. Proclaiming racism is actually just narrow minded.

Yeah, but either way, if you discriminate against people because of birth, isn’t that flawed, illogical, unfair, inappropriate, and counterproductive? If can’t justify putting poor people in jail for being poor, how can you justify putting them in jail essentially for being born black?

Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:22 pm
Profile ICQ
On autopilot for the summer

of course discriminating is bad. But it's not necessarily racism. And don't kid yourself, everyone does that. That goes all the way back to just school because someone bullied you for wearing a Yankees hat at a Boston high school.

In many ways racism is much more transparent. Discrimination has some really ugly factors and you never really know that people think about you.

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:59 pm
now we know

stuffp wrote:

100% bang on.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

Argos has by now been strangled to death with a black man's black penis.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2