Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Goodbye Cruel World (of KJ) 
Award Winning Bastard

Post Goodbye Cruel World (of KJ)
It's come to my attention that a few of you here may not love me as much as I love myself. I've reflected on that, and I've considered how this is your lives, not mine, and how you probably don't appreciate me hurting your quality of life.

I've decided that I have a few options:

1) I join the hivemind. (or beg to be allowed to) I conform to following along with the flock. I don't have any opinions unless I check with a commitee first to see if they are acceptable opinions within the hivemind directive.

2) I come here with a smile and a kind word as I post, and just worry about posting thoughful reviews, box office predictions, Oscar predictions, etc..., and leave all negativity at the door before I enter.

3) I come here like I used to and be a super contributer for the entire forum, posting charts, graphs, detailed analysis, etc..., and don't take shit from people without saying a word to them if they start shit.

4) I leave the forum for good.

I'll leave it up to you. Not with a poll, but with a post from you picking your option.

Last edited by Maverikk on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 am
Forum General

Post Re: Goodbye Cruel World (of KJ)
Why do you care what everyone here thinks of you? Shouldnt this be your decision?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 am
Extraordinary

Is it that time of the month already?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am
Award Winning Bastard

lovemerox wrote:
Why do you care what everyone here thinks of you? Shouldnt this be your decision?

I'm being nice.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am
Forum General

Maverikk wrote:
lovemerox wrote:

I'm being nice.

You won't ever leave here for good.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am
KJ's Leading Pundit

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 am
Forum General

Chipo DiCaprio wrote:

Will never happen. Thats like saying Tony Montanas dog will one day be better than mine. NO WAY IN HELL!

:cool:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 am
KJ's Leading Pundit

Lets break this down...

My Dogs > Your Dog
Tony's Dog > My Dogs

You can figure out the rest.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am
Forum General

Chipo DiCaprio wrote:
Lets break this down...

My Dogs > Your Dog
Tony's Dog > My Dogs

You can figure out the rest.

You know nothing of my K-9 young sir.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 am
KJ's Leading Pundit

I know that mine are better.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am
Forum General

Chipo DiCaprio wrote:
I know that mine are better.

Ye of little faith.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:55 am
Full Fledged Member

Option 2 would surely be a win-win situation.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:43 am
Romosexual!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 am
You must have big rats

You'll never go through with 2 or 4, so why does it matter what we say?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

This is like the third thread you created in a row where you want our opinion, or you want our life advice, Mav. You spend all your time insulting the KJ base as stupid, but constantly want to know what we think.

You say we're a "hivemind" but you constantly want everybody's opinion, instead of just checking with one person - which is what you'd do if you truly believed the "hivemind" stuff.

Anyhow, you asked for my opinion a million times, so here it is:

It sounds to me like you're having a 2 (?) year long temper tantrum on par of a 3 year old because mean old Krem banned you on your birthday on the cusp of a new James Bond movie. So, you're making us "pay" for it. I clearly gave you too much credit when I said you were acting like a 12 year old troll with your racist, misogynistic, homophobic, and creepy behavior. I gave you about 9 years too much credit.

The worst part is that I hadn't even noticed that much of a difference in your behavior from before that, even back at BoM you did a lot of this same crap, which is why you got perma-banned there until you agreed to apologize for your antics. The racist stuff was the only new thing from you that I hadn't seen before - the rest was the same old stuff we've seen over and over from you.

Clearly your bit is not an "act". Stuff you've done off the forum is down right weird. Remembering Libs's exact status from 5 years ago, when she was on the forum and off, her exact posts... damn, that's fucked up, and you can't act that shit. I can't even remember my own posts from 5 years ago, and I sure as hell don't watch other people's status's.

You've got serious problems that will never be corrected, and I'd be amazed if there was anybody left here that thought otherwise.

Bring your joy to another forum and take option 4. You will never ever do it, but you asked for my opinion, and there it is!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 pm
100% That Bitch

when will you come back? next week?

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 pm
TonyMontana wrote:
This is like the third thread you created in a row where you want our opinion, or you want our life advice, Mav. You spend all your time insulting the KJ base as stupid, but constantly want to know what we think.

You're stupid. You confirm this time and again!

Quote:
You say we're a "hivemind" but you constantly want everybody's opinion, instead of just checking with one person - which is what you'd do if you truly believed the "hivemind" stuff.

I just want to see who the truely obsessed and disturbed ones are. You definitely are that...

Quote:
Anyhow, you asked for my opinion a million times, so here it is:

It sounds to me like you're having a 2 (?) year long temper tantrum on par of a 3 year old because mean old Krem banned you on your birthday on the cusp of a new James Bond movie. So, you're making us "pay" for it. I clearly gave you too much credit when I said you were acting like a 12 year old troll with your racist, misogynistic, homophobic, and creepy behavior. I gave you about 9 years too much credit.

Retard. You're creepy and act in a bizarre way. You hang out here trying to impress 12 year olds, and you constantly talk about children as if you make it your mission to watch them and know things about them. Go master another video game.

Quote:
The worst part is that I hadn't even noticed that much of a difference in your behavior from before that, even back at BoM you did a lot of this same crap, which is why you got perma-banned there until you agreed to apologize for your antics. The racist stuff was the only new thing from you that I hadn't seen before - the rest was the same old stuff we've seen over and over from you.

You're the racist, laughing up black face racism and excusing it like a pompous self righteous asshole.

And I was NEVER permanently banned from BOM. I never begged to come back and just left. Get your facts stright for once in your life... No way you're a cop. There is a pattern with you that guarantees that's bullshit. For instance, I was banned because I went to you at BOM (you were an incompetent mod) and you were too afraid of Fett to say something to him so I went after myself. I get plenty of respect at BOM and always have, so stop projecting your scumbag hivemind shit on them. Your buddy went over there trying to bring your KJ bullshit there in an attempt to start shit with me, and all that got was KJ criticized, nice words said about me, and the thread deleted. Deal with it, the fucking problem is YOU and THIS PLACE.

Quote:
Clearly your bit is not an "act". Stuff you've done off the forum is down right weird. Remembering Libs's exact status from 5 years ago, when she was on the forum and off, her exact posts... damn, that's fucked up, and you can't act that shit. I can't even remember my own posts from 5 years ago, and I sure as hell don't watch other people's status's.

Are you actually trying to say that in the same post that you're talking about me and trying to list thing after thing about me as a poster. Seriously, did you actually just do that and not have the intelligence to know better??? :funny:

Quote:
You've got serious problems that will never be corrected, and I'd be amazed if there was anybody left here that thought otherwise.

And why did everybody leave here? Are you so dense to continue trying to play the blame Mav game? Why don't you ask BOM and the people who left here who the problem is? None of them like you people, and for good reason.

Quote:
Bring your joy to another forum and take option 4. You will never ever do it, but you asked for my opinion, and there it is!

So you decided to devote all that time to me, while embarrassing yourself with stupidity, and this would have sufficed?

Like I said, you're stupid.

I leave for vacation tomorrow morning. I'll guarantee I won't be thinking of you, but we both know that won't be true of you not thinking of me. Get a life, punk.:smoke:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm
You must have big rats

Indeed, it is time that Maverikk, Maverikkk and all the other variations take a prolonged vacation.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
problem?

Maverikkk wrote:
Get a life, punk.:smoke:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:13 pm
Extraordinary

45TH PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. DONALD J. TRUMP
#MAGA #KAG!
10,000 post achieved on - Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:17 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Maverikkk wrote:
And I was NEVER permanently banned from BOM. I never begged to come back and just left. Get your facts stright for once in your life... No way you're a cop. There is a pattern with you that guarantees that's bullshit. For instance, I was banned because I went to you at BOM (you were an incompetent mod) and you were too afraid of Fett to say something to him so I went after myself.

Actually, my memory is horrible, so I had to double check if you were correct.

Luckily, I haven't touched my PM box over at BOM since I left, and I just checked and found I still have a PM from you in my inbox about how you were banned because you caught Sean illegally reading your PMs, and that he wouldn't let you back until you apologized. You did, and he "spit in your face" and still wouldn't let you back in and that the ban would not be lifted "because you can't control" yourself (per Sean).

So, after you got banned, you created a double account "Jonesy" so that you could continue on at the forum you "hated".

You know... that plot almost sounds familiar. Hmmm..... I know I've heard it before.... act like an ass, get banned, create a double account, flip out, blame everyone else... I'll think of it eventually.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:42 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Good riddance, no one is going to miss you.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
llegó a la casa vía marítima

This is obviously massive, prolonged trolling. Therefore GTFO

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 pm
Devil's Advocate

Maverikk is an entertaining part of this forum, a big part of its history, and overall a positive. That Mel Gibson thread was probably the highlight of the WC's year. That says more about the crappiness of the WC lately than anything, but still

For the most part I feel everyone on KJ contributes in some way even if they start crap up. There are only two people feel are negatives and who I'd be happy if they never posted here again. The first is Grill, who doesn't even feel like a human being as much as the Annoyo-Bot 5000. The second is snack, who has a stench of the dishonesty enough to kill a herd of elephants and again, no longer comes off as human as much as he does the hipster-bot 5000

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:25 am
Devil's Advocate

With that said, Goldie is fascinating in a way because it doesn't appear he's trying too hard to be something and it doesn't appear he's making this persona up to troll. I really think he's just a robohuman, or for some reason on the internet his human-ness just gets lost in translation. Still though, I don't know how in 5 years he hasn't once come off as a persona who could exist in real life, even though it's clear he does.

So just from a fascinating scientific study standpoint, Goldie has some value. Which means snack is only one poster on KJ who has absolutely no intrinsic value.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next